Latest bombings....

fullauto

Does anyone here think that these latest bombings will spark some retrobution on the muslims guests in England by the populatin?

Absolutely,it's already started.A muslim man was killed in Nottinghill.
I've only experienced verbal abuse.My aunt was attacked by some men,but she was not harmed,they just pulled her burka from behind.
It's sad that we are gettin' the abuse,but I can see where they are comin' from.Some do it coz of anger coz of what they experience and some just do it out of hate coz they finally have an excuse to attack us.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I've only experienced verbal abuse.My aunt was attacked by some men,but she was not harmed,they just pulled her burka from behind.
It's sad that we are gettin' the abuse,but I can see where they are comin' from.Some do it coz of anger coz of what they experience and some just do it out of hate coz they finally have an excuse to attack us.

Wow. That so sucks.

Why do you think Allah is grea? Enquring minds want to know.

Elmoish said:
Wow. That so sucks.

Why do you think Allah is grea? Enquring minds want to know.

I'm gettin' tired of being asked this question.
And i've noticed the only time you people ask this question is when something bad happens,as if to say,''Yeah,why didn't Allah stop this from happening'' .Yes,bad things happen to muslims,but this is a test to see those who have true faith.Some are just Hypocrites.
For those who put their trust in Allah and have no doubt that only He can deliver them from the pain are saved,but those who forget about Allah at that point and only think of other ways to save themselves,then Allah forsakes them,as they have forsaken Him.
Islam teaches patience.And it's all about being able to practice this patience when faced with a hard time.
E.g:The prophets of Allah were all punished,exiled,tortured and prosecuted because they brought the message(Islam) of Allah.But they showed extreme levels of patience and they put there trust in Allah.Then they were successful.

"You people"?!! (Who are they?) You are getting a little bit too defensive to a simple question. If you didn't want to get asked that question than you shouldn't have put "Allah is great" as your name. You say it teaches you patience but your not showing it. You talk like the prophets of Allah are the only ones that were punished and so one for what they believe.
You could have just answered the damn question, and yet you said all that and didn't answer it.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I sincerly mean this AIG.... "GOOD" I hope More are attacked and killed, I think the Islamic world should start feeling terrorism of there own coming from the rest of the free world, its time to say "enough is enough" and take over where the government intervention lacks.

Expect more, while I feel somewhat bad for you and your aunt, this would not have happened if YEARS ago, more Islamic followers grouped together and screamed in protest to the extremists. If I told you once, I told you a thousand times. Islam will fall into itself merely because its followers refuse to defend it from those who blasphemies it. Sure its destruction may be at the hands of Non-Islamic followers, but the KEY to its destruction, is handled by those who follow its teachings.

yes i think it will and it should they cum into our counrty thinkin they can blow **** up and blow up inoccent people and get away with it

NOT FOR LONG :mad:

paul_mackenzie said:
yes i think it will and it should they cum into our counrty thinkin they can blow **** up and blow up inoccent people and get away with it

NOT FOR LONG :mad:

Wow boyyyyy, we got a live one fellahs. Cumming in other peoples countries? So whats wrong with that, a healthy sexual apetite has numerous health benefits.

Really though, if you want to express your anger, although it is misdirected, towards these people, then atleast TRY to use proper grammar.

phreakwars said:
I sincerly mean this AIG.... "GOOD" I hope More are attacked and killed, I think the Islamic world should start feeling terrorism of there own coming from the rest of the free world, its time to say "enough is enough" and take over where the government intervention lacks.

Ok, I believe you said you were brought up Catholic in one of your posts, forgive me if I am wrong. Now I've never heard you specifically condemn the pedophile priests in the Catholic faith for what they did, so following your logic, since you obviously didn't condemn it loudly enough, you deserve to recieve it in the rear by a man thrice your age?

Expect more, while I feel somewhat bad for you and your aunt, this would not have happened if YEARS ago, more Islamic followers grouped together and screamed in protest to the extremists. If I told you once, I told you a thousand times. Islam will fall into itself merely because its followers refuse to defend it from those who blasphemies it. Sure its destruction may be at the hands of Non-Islamic followers, but the KEY to its destruction, is handled by those who follow its teachings.

Or maybe they do, but obviously that doesn't help to promote the blood-thirsty feelings most people seem to harbor towards these people, so the news stations generally don't cover it. How do you explain that less than a year after 9/11, the largest Pro-democracy Muslim group in america, some 40 thousand people or so, gathered in DC and not a single major news source covered it? Condemning these terrorists for their actions won't do any ****ing good if people are to blind, deaf, and angry to hear it being done.

Phreak man, I respected most of your posts and opinions, but lately you seem to be falling into the "Kill them all and be damned how many innocent children are blown apart in the proccess" crowd...what gives man?

I don't know about the Brits...but if any terrorist attacks happen in the good ol' USA, it will turn into the WILD ****IN WEST my friends. Lynch mobs, posses, vigilante justice. Oh the ropes will swing again !!

I'm watchin the BBC news interviews on the attempted attacks today...and the crowd actually saw the guy running away trying to detonate the bombs. They all yelled "stop him, stop that guy."

"The best I could do is put my leg out to try to trip him." one man said.

I'm sorry, if this happened in the US that guy would've got sacked on the 10 yard line with a ****in concussion.

Brits are so polite and so "cheery ****in-o" about this **** I can't believe it. The whole crowd saw the guy running, and nobody had the balls to tackle him. Terrorists could bomb the royal family and it would be like "this is bloody madness...when's the next footy on the tellie" I mean don't they have ANY passion ?

I don't know... The more I here people like wombat and friends, the less faith I have in the American Spirit... EG, people are actually on the side of that ****ing retard who shot the cop in the back of thea head! They say that he shouldn't have been beaten the way he was! THEY ARE CONSERNED ABOUT THE FELLON! Scuse me now... I have to vomit!

fullauto said:
I don't know... The more I here people like wombat and friends, the less faith I have in the American Spirit... EG, people are actually on the side of that ****ing retard who shot the cop in the back of thea head! They say that he shouldn't have been beaten the way he was! THEY ARE CONSERNED ABOUT THE FELLON! Scuse me now... I have to vomit!

Wumbat, god, here I am trying to be a non-conformist and you keep spelling my name right..... tear

And for your information, had I seen the guy running away I woulda ****in chased the mother ****er down and knocked him on his ass and curb stomped him. Just because I don't agree with bombing an entire culture of people to get rid of a very small percentage of their extremists, I automatically support them right? Friggin A, the more I hear of people like fullautp and friends, teh less faith I have in HUMANITY as a whole. Plus, when have I said a single word about any cop, in any post of mine EVER?!

I think the local Muslims will be tagged like mosquitoes if the crap keeps up... When mosquitoes bother you you don't hold trial to see which one has your blood you use Black Flag and kill them all. Like dog dick gnats they all look alike so spray and end your problem.

Crispy Critter said:
I think the local Muslims will be tagged like mosquitoes if the crap keeps up... When mosquitoes bother you you don't hold trial to see which one has your blood you use Black Flag and kill them all. Like dog dick gnats they all look alike so spray and end your problem.

Yup, and every White person looked like Timothy Mcvey, so lets kill all of them too right?

If you look like a dog dick gnat then send out the the "actual dog dick gnats" or get treated like dog dick gnats.

If you don't look like a dog dick gnat and act like a dog dick gnat squish the one that is different.

Crazywumbat said:
Ok, I believe you said you were brought up Catholic in one of your posts, forgive me if I am wrong. Now I've never heard you specifically condemn the pedophile priests in the Catholic faith for what they did, so following your logic, since you obviously didn't condemn it loudly enough, you deserve to recieve it in the rear by a man thrice your age?
I was brought up Catholic, but I do not practice Christianity, I am a theologist, not a Christian. I believe there is good AND EVIL in every religion, its the interpretations that make them so.

How do you explain that less than a year after 9/11, the largest Pro-democracy Muslim group in America, some 40 thousand people or so, gathered in DC and not a single major news source covered it? Condemning these terrorists for their actions won't do any ****ing good if people are to blind, deaf, and angry to hear it being done.
I could care less if they want to condemn them, I want to see them KILL the extremists.
Phreak man, I respected most of your posts and opinions, but lately you seem to be falling into the "Kill them all and be damned how many innocent children are blown apart in the proccess" crowd...what gives man?
I didn't say kill them all, I said make THEM kill or convert the extremist, if they don't, then take action ourselves. Of course you would have more innocent Muslim killed if this approach was taken, simply because you can not distinguish between the 2 until the EXTREMIST lets himself be known by committing an act of terror, while I do realize the extremist will blend in, it shouldn't be to hard to figure out WHO or WHAT group is spreading the Extremist message. Information that would be easier to obtain by a fellow Muslim.

If my neighbor was planning to kill someone, and told me of his plans, in a court of law, I am just as guilty as he is because I am an accessory, therefore I am prosecuted just the same.

My reasoning is, if a hate group can infiltrate a Mosque, and spread its hateful terrorist propaganda, then the followers of the mosque should make it there duty to inform the proper authorities. But this is not what happens. Those who spread the extremist message are shunned, oh sure, but nobody ever reveals there plans to terrorize, so for that, they also should be held accountable, and the thing is, if an Innocent Muslim must die, and children must die because of the bombings, then that is the price one pays for denial, and for letting ones religion get blasphemed.

Well i have stayed mostly out of the muslim chats on here because im a live and let live kinda guy.....but since i grew up christian, and the ****tards love to be hypociritical i love speaking out about them....

i digress

I met my first muslim about 4 years ago when i went to work at american express. her name was layla...she wore the scarf and all that (she looked white...so im guessing not somalian...but her eyebrows needed some trimming). She was a very nice girl.. I learned alot about her religion, but she left some things out.....or at least her beliefs out. Me and this other guy knew eachother and got the jobs together (yes hes a packer too for you breeders). We would have lunch...chat etc. We would ask quesitons about being muslim, and she was overly interested in why we were gay....we all learned alot)

Till one day...she sat by herself at lunch..and we motioned for her to come join us and she looked away and wouldnt speak to us. Till she cornered us in confidence that she couldnt eat with us because we were men and that was not allowed...

WHAT? She couldnt talk or sit with another human being because they were men? What a load of bull. We could honestly say that neither one of us cared what she looked like under her silky fabrics......and if it was because we were gay then she shouldnt have approached us first in the beginning, or asked us the 5 billion questions she asked.

Since meeting her that faith sits just as distastefull in my mouth as christianity, or even a vagina...

a religion is supposed to free your mind, not limit it. Unfortunately I actually DO believe that most muslims condemn this violence that so many have been letting out...yet they dont speak out against it enough (and when i say them i mean their leaders)....and because of it, it is becoming norm that all of islam is that way.

Everyone deserves their right of happyness....but it shouldnt be restrictive to others who are doing nothing wrong....and all major faiths just dont seem to understand that!

On that note, Jesus and Allah both suck the same satanic **** and have no business in this world as they cause nothing but harm, injustice, hatred, biggotry, self righetousness, and personal slavation convienceince...and does nothing but putting us backwards in a logical and intelligent society. It did us good when we were ignorant and stupid 2-4 hundred years ago...but does nothing but harm now!

phreakwars said:

Who the hell are you? what's goin' on? what have you done to Phreak?
Good??Good?sorry I keep repeatin' this in my mind.You think a 65 year old man beaten to death by a gang of youths is Good?
I don't know what's happening in America.I don't think the protestin' muslims are shown on the news,while here the whole muslim community gets together almost every week to show support and they condemn the acts.The muslim council of britain have put together a FATWA,which is basically muslim leaders gettin' together and tellin' people what is not allowed in Islam(suicide bombing is one of them)then it will be broadcasted all over the world.I think to say muslims are not doin' anything is ****ed Up!

Vaness said:
"You people"?!! (Who are they?) You are getting a little bit too defensive to a simple question. If you didn't want to get asked that question than you shouldn't have put "Allah is great" as your name. You say it teaches you patience but your not showing it. You talk like the prophets of Allah are the only ones that were punished and so one for what they believe.
You could have just answered the damn question, and yet you said all that and didn't answer it.

Honey,you're new here,I've shown enough patience. I don't talk like the prophets of Allah are the only people punished,if you were smart enough you would have seen this E.G(for example).You didn't understand my answer or the question for that matter.He asked the question because he was tryin' to say,''If Allah is so Great then why are you gettin' abused?''.
Who the hell are you to tell me what name to choose?

Back