Lb??!!!

Something about 2 word choruses just turns me away.
"Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin', Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin', keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin', keep rollin' rollin rollin' rollin'"
Now that takes talent to write. :rolleyes:

^ohh indeed it does.. ... But.. I just don't like LB.. Its just my personal taste in music.. and LB is not on the list of bands I like..

misery said:
"Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin', Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin', keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin', keep rollin' rollin rollin' rollin'"

oh yeah..than look at brad delsons guitar riffs. That takes talent to write too.

People usually listen to Linkin Park because they can relate to the LYRICS.
And don't tell me people listen to Limp Bizkit because of their guitar riffs. Because that just wouldn't be true.

misery said:
People usually listen to Linkin Park because they can relate to the LYRICS.
And don't tell me people listen to Limp Bizkit because of their guitar riffs. Because that just wouldn't be true.

I listen to the whole song..not lyrics...Lyrics can't save the song from bad playing instruments

misery said:

lol... so true, i don't like lb because, ok this is gunna soung weird, but i have a vulgar sense of humor, but lb are just way to vugar "i wanna eat you alive" come on :rolleyes:

Because Limp Bizkit represents the lowest form of music on the market. And their frontman is an idiot. And the lyrics..........yeah......no need to continue.

Oh.......they make people like yourself spell words like "muzik" like so. Bizkit!

Z44 said:
I juzt wanted 2 know, y do most ppl here hate Limp Bizkit so much??? :confused: It juzt so happens that I luv their muzik.

Any comments?

-Z.

Limp Bizkit, in my opinion, was always a joke. It was just one of those jokes that is funny for a while. But, like all jokes, it eventually stops being funny and becomes stupid and annoying (Your mom!). That is what happened to Limp Bizkit.
These days, the good old Bizkit Brigade is getting booed off the stage by thier old fans on a regular basis, and thier last single was heralded as a terrible butchering of a good song.
I think they are through...because this joke just isn't funny anymore.

Z44 said:
well, i don't really like their lyrics. they're too explisitive. but I've always been a fan of their riffs, styles, and phat beats. if u hate 'em, i guess that's ur personal opinion.

It's not about hate. If you look up "bad music" in the dictionary, you will see a picture of Limp Bizkit as an example.

stupidsoul1 said:
i dont mind a few of their songs, they arent as terrible as this thread makes them sound they must of had something to make them come this far.

Corporate greed and target marketing. And yes.......they are worse than this thread makes them sound.

Back