legalizing marijuana

GF Admin said:
Ok just go ahead and delete this thread right now, search through the GF library of posts on this topic, insert your enlightened entry on the subject in an old post and stop wasting space by being redundant….O- I forgot your high..makes sense now.

You sure? I can't remember and I'm to lazy. I'll take your word for it.

All you have to do is search through MRIH's old posts. You'll find every 'I love pot' thread on the forum.

lilcutie8900 said:
they should seriously legalize marijuana. i dont get why they dont.

I LOVE GETTING HIGH!;)

1) You're the reason why so many kids get a bad rep. Because stupid parents let people like you be born.

2) It ISN'T legal for gov't reasons. Get over it and do something better for yourself, like get yourself spayed.

3) If you wanna make money, you could set the example in commercials for what happens when people don't use condoms.

isnt our goverment meant to be run by the people? if 80 million people in the us smoke pot and its less harmfull then legal stuff like tobacco, then y isnt it legal?

Skaterdude409 said:
isnt our goverment meant to be run by the people? if 80 million people in the us smoke pot and its less harmfull then legal stuff like tobacco, then y isnt it legal?

Smoking dope is not less harmful to your health than tobacco.

Both alcohol and tobacco are controlled substances, not legal at all. Merely decriminalised.

Besides, if dope was decriminalised, do you think it would not also be controlled as for potency and THC content?

Modern cultivars that are forced in both artificial light and chemical input are every bit as strong as heroin in effect.

Burnout and paranoia are common side effects, and anyone predisposed to any form of psychosis should avoid dope at all costs.

**** why not crack, speed, ice, cocaine, heroine and the rest as well, legalize it all, send society to hell and **** the rest!

(and yes I'm being sarcastic)

quarky said:
**** why not crack, speed, ice, cocaine, heroine and the rest as well, legalize it all, send society to hell and **** the rest!

(and yes I'm being sarcastic)

Actually. all vice laws, concerning adults, should be eliminated.

hugo said:

does that include, prostitution, number running, gambling and pimping, which are all covered by the vice laws?

hugo said:
Wrong. People are obviously too stupid to be responsible, which is why we have laws of any sort in the first place.

ToriAllen said:
Wrong. People are obviously too stupid to be responsible, which is why we have laws of any sort in the first place.

Let Darwinism cull out the stupid. Right now the intelligent are paying a heavy price in dollars, and otherwise, to punish people for their stupidity. Eliminate vice laws and the gangs that plague our inner cities diminish greatly overnight.

hugo said:
Let Darwinism cull out the stupid. Right now the intelligent are paying a heavy price in dollars, and otherwise, to punish people for their stupidity. Eliminate vice laws and the gangs that plague our inner cities diminish greatly overnight.
Eliminate the vise laws and the selfish idiots will cause chaos and wipe out the intelligent while they are in their paranoid delirium. They don

hugo said:

When the laws regarding prostitution and gambling were removed in Nevada, the criminals opened up Las Vegas, I don't think you can ever get rid of gangs as per say, I think they will just change there ways and become legit buisness.

I think the drug problem world wild is beyond belief, if you did legalize the drug trade, you would get rid of alot of the criminal element, but in doing so, you would end up with more addicts and social problems in the long run, atm, the addicts are in the minority and its the laws that keep most people away from become addicts/ dealers, I say we should have even harsher laws for drug dealers, everytime someone takes a hit of heroin, cocaine, speed, x, or any other hard drug they run the risk of overdosing and dying, I think drug dealers should get the death penalty.

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Put down the stick, and step away from the horse carcass
The most intelligent post ever conceived by KVH!

Back