Let sixes out? Or let 'im rot?

builder

I'm a bit of a softy, so I'd prefer to put up a poll, and let you all decide sixes fate.

If you like, tell us why you voted the way you did.

:cool:

I'm not going to change. I will still be an attention whore. You guys still will not like my threads or post and I hope you all get Aids! Other than that ,vote as you will. As the Mormoms say ,choose the right. :rolleyes:

Let me rot?? <--I don't understand that? How am I rotting? I cant edit my post ,big ****ing deal! So it says idiot by my name? Look at my profile picture! ****ing A ,you're doing me a favor! I asked you to leave the setting alone builder. If this is the best punishment you guys can think of, you really need to come up with some new ****. I'm loving this.

Alot of BBS forums consider the GF Idiot Box setting to be a form of Bann. I know it is not because you guys don't think it is. On the BBS forums, the setting you call the Idiot Box is a Bann setting. The last one before making a full bann on the user account. Acting like this is not a Bann setting to any BBS user ,only makes you guys look stupid. GF says I'm an Idiot? ,I better make sure to tell the colleges that. BITE ME~ Wake me up when you have something smart to say.

builder said:
I'm a bit of a softy, so I'd prefer to put up a poll, and let you all decide sixes fate.

If you like, tell us why you voted the way you did.

:cool:
I voted the way I did so I won't have to kick builder's ass and make him look stupid. He is a MOD and needs respect ,if he thinks he can kick my ass ,I would like to see him! A Idiont Box is something a ***** would use.

oldschool said:
Builder is the Mod here right? If so this dude is off his rocker.

Enough. Sixes IP is exactly the same as, guess who? You guessed right. I would have kept your feeble secret, at least until phreak or CES showed up, retard.

**** off sixes.:rolleyes:

If you want banning to appease your needy bitch of a soul, just ****ing say so, dickwad. :p

You're probably still hurting over that pic. You know? This one. :D

View attachment 906

Attachments

• 7829fc7d33f2fbb178fee19d21eace4b.jpg
    7829fc7d33f2fbb178fee19d21eace4b.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
sixes said:
I voted the way I did so I won't have to kick builder's ass and make him look stupid. He is a MOD and needs respect ,if he thinks he can kick my ass ,I would like to see him! A Idiont Box is something a ***** would use.

Dude, you couldn't make us believe you could kick builder's ass even if you got a couple over on him.

The idiot box is not a form of ban. Can you post? Yeah. Can you come on here? Yeah. Can you start new topics? No, because you didn't put up anything of value anyway.

The idiot box is a tool used for making idiots hopefully see the error of their ways.

jokersarewild said:
Dude, you couldn't make us believe you could kick builder's ass even if you got a couple over on him.

The idiot box is not a form of ban. Can you post? Yeah. Can you come on here? Yeah. Can you start new topics? No, because you didn't put up anything of value anyway.

The idiot box is a tool used for making idiots hopefully see the error of their ways.

Wrong, the idiot box is for entertainment purposes. A true idiot is too stupid to recognize it.

Back