Linkin Park Forum Remix Album - The Music Videos

Stenners

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked them, although sound quality wasn't exactly great. The video for ITE remix was good, but I'm not really into the Reflectionist remix video, it's a little off beat.

Friðbjörn said:
I liked them, although sound quality wasn't exactly great. The video for ITE remix was good, but I'm not really into the Reflectionist remix video, it's a little off beat.

Yea i did both videos btw, that was the first one I had EVER done i had no experiance before that, i know it was rushed and i appriciate your honesty.

Thanks for the reply

Stenners said:
Yea i did both videos btw, that was the first one I had EVER done i had no experiance before that, i know it was rushed and i appriciate your honesty.

Thanks for the reply
I like the concepts of the videos, both of them, but of course they're not perfect, we can't expect that. Both the remixes and the videos need a fine tune, and then it should turn out great. Good videos for a newbie I have to say. Obviously you didn't have much to work with in the ITE remix, and the other one with the live recordings, that's a good idea, I mean, it's not like you can just get up in the morning and shoot your own video, doing these remixes is work enough.
I have to say I'm looking forward to what's coming.

Yeah I wonder that too.
With all of the big names in these forums, all the people here. We all bond together and share unique things :p

Back