Linkin Park on TRL next week

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
Linkin Park is gonna be on TRL tomorrow on September 27th...they gonna be in the show from a live web cam or something...hopefully they announce something nice...

Source: lpfuse

Last edited by a moderator:
i jus read it on LPA

thats good to know, sepculation is that it ll be from the studio where theyre recording and that theyre making a report on progress.
well im hoping so anyways, why else wood they go on TRL? they havnt exactly released anything for awhile =P

whooooo! too bad i get out of school too late to see it,
hopefully they do post in on youtube...
oh and i dont watch MTV anymore lol...its evil to ur mind...im recovering from the damage it did in the past years xD

white Angel said:
I was just looked at the TRL schedule for this week and it says they are going to be on wedsnday not Tuesday.

Yeah...they gonna be on tomorrow...someone please record it....

When they run through the schedule for the rest of the week they said LP was going to be on Friday. So, I dont know which day they will be on for sure. I'll have to watch it the rest of the week to find out the right day.

ooooo ooooooo oooooo TRL is on right now...but they didnt say anything about LP...only that JoJo is gonna perform and jesse mcartney is there too =.=

mundo119 said:
ooooo ooooooo oooooo TRL is on right now...but they didnt say anything about LP...only that JoJo is gonna perform and jesse mcartney is there too =.=
They are probably gonna be in for a short time....just a quick webcam interview

Back