Linkin Park Tatoos

^^Well...What do you mean exactly? Do you mean what tattoos the band members have or what ones are available? Well anything is available obviously. But Chester is the only guy in LP that I can think of that has tattoos. I think Pheonix might but I am really tired right now so I am not sure.

I recall seeing one person on here a while back post there Linkin Park tattoo.

session0677 said:
phoenix doe hae one on his back

Phoenix has 2 tattoos, but they are the same. On his upper back. they are phoenixs (as in the mythical bird) that Mike and Phoenix designed. Theres a picture in the From the Inside book.

that and i think that brad has two or some on his neck. I caught it on the frat party DvD when he was talking to this girl in Florida having her sign this form saying something about a release form. i might be wrong. but its all good

Mike has a tattoo as well, on his lower back saying MKS ( Mike Kenji Shinoda ). And those tats in Brad his neck are fake. Joe painted them there. It says something dirty in Chinese. And on the subject of having your own LP tat? I do have them. On my right calf I've got the Hybrid Soldier written under it Linkin Park in old englisch lettering. And on my left wrist I've got the initials CB ( Chester Bennington ).

xxxxx The Tester

I have a LP tat on my back and arm. the one on my back is an LP breaking the habit that i designed my self, then I have RGB on my lower neck in a phoenix. then the one on my arm is Linkin Park in old english. I designed all of them my self.

i was thinking of getting a LP tat, they know what mood im in when i play their music....i was thinking just having the initials LP or....a design...not sure yet..still looking...any siggestions??

Pheonix791989 said:
I have a LP tat on my back and arm. the one on my back is an LP breaking the habit that i designed my self, then I have RGB on my lower neck in a phoenix. then the one on my arm is Linkin Park in old english. I designed all of them my self.

reckon you could post some pics of your tattoos Pheonix791989?
im a bit of an artist and im always interested in seeing what other people create

mike doesn't have a tatoo,doesn't have piercings,neither brad or rob
the other members have tattoos...i'll try to put pics with their tattoos on the site

I found the picture of Dave's tattoos. This Picture is from lptimes.com, and is taken for the From the Inside book.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
speaking about tattoos....i just spoke to a girl that told me draven has a tattoo on his arm....anyone know anything about this???

Draven? but Draven is only like, 4 years old...I personally dont think that a 4 year old would get a tattoo, but if hes does, then thats kinda weird...

not really considering who his dad is. i cant put the pics up because i cant find a site that supports the type of file that the picures are.

Back