Linkin Park The Best Rock Band In the World!!!

aofkung0

Hi I'm student from thailand and another fan of linkin park :D

here, I want to discuss about my opinion with LP

In my opinion, The Linkin Park is the best rock band. First, people like Chester because his voice is unique. It sounds different from other rock singers. Nobody can sing and make sound like him. Second, when they perform their show they will be successful. Because they have teamwork to make their fans pay attention to them. And the place, It always big and good like football field, Concert field. Besides, they have won many kind of Rock Award such as The Best MV Rock Award from MTV 2 times, The Viewer’s Choice Award, The Artist Of The Year Award and there is other award. In 2001 they can sell their first album for 4.8 million copies. In conclusion, with their success and their best live shows. People should be agree that Linkin Park is the best rock band in the world.

How do you think ?, :thumbsup:

Yay, we haven't seen a passionate LP fan in this place for quite sometime!

Welcome my friend, I'm Jojo! And I agree with you, even though some people may argue that there are better bands as far as technique and **** goes, in MY heart they are certainly the best! No other band moves me the way they do. :D

At the same time, you can see why there are lots of people who will always hate linkin park... a good part of the fangroup are the type of people who put LP's name in their screen names, and type in obnoxious caps. LP doesn't go for deep meanings, this song is just something to rap about with a theme of "I told you so" expressed in so many rhymes. I like linkin park's music... i'm not sure why... but i can see why people like endos don't.
At the fist time I listenned LP, I listenned the song "Nobody listenning" This song in particular is one of those one-note songs, too, which doesn't help. It's fun to listen to if you let yourself go and don't think about anything.

Back