Linkin Park: The LPF DVD

LPHybridSnax

Still working on that title by the way...

Alright, I've been working in filmmaking for about 4 years now (I'm 16 so that's not too bad) and right now I don't feel like acting, so what I want to do is make a Linkin Park film loaded with rare footage of them either playing in their early days (Hybrid Theory, or Chester's band Grey Daze), early interviews, ANYTHING you can get please send me. I'll be ONLINE ALL NIGHT TONIGHT my aim name is LPHybridSnax (or just look at my profile). Send me links to sites, megaupload, youtube, send through aim, anything you can do to help me out.

materials needed

videos (old, new, interviews, rare, exclusive, LPU, concert, blooper, Grey Daze, Hybrid Theory)
pictures (again, old, new, rare, LPU, concert, blooper, clothes, you sporting LP, CD's, vinyl, cassette, anything, merchandise, posters)
information (rare facts, secrets, stories, song meanings, etc)
anything else

(keep in mind I say LPU because I'm a member, that board is full of assholes though, you guys are cooler [:-}lol)

I'm planning on making this a 90+ minute film. I will upload it to youtube, I'll only make DVD's for people by special request and only charge what materials cost. Remember, more than anything though I need VIDEOS to make the film interesting, it's for you guys I mean you really wanna watch a bunch of pictures go by while I play part of a song by Grey Daze or Bucket of Weenies?

positions open

narrator (1 - 3 people) - need a few people (or one) to talk over pictures, video, etc.
interviewer (1 - 20 people) - interview people, or like on VH1, give your opinion to my question
contributer (any people) - just send me material and I will love you forever
producer (any people) - say what you want to see in the video (adviser really), after it's done you need to get people to watch
writers (3 people, including me) - I'm one of the writers, so two more people will be needed to decided what we should have)

Everybody who helps will be included in the credits either by their real name (preferred) or whatever they're preference is.

film plot
I really just want to make this movie "real". Instead of denying Linkin Park's emo tenancies, common LP hater remark, I'll show a kid on his bed (probably me lol) in the fetal position while "CRAAAAWWLLLIIINNNGG" plays in the background. Then how they've helped people during the Tsunami a few years ago. For the most part cover everything. I don't know if I'll make it a biography, but I will say some things about each member's past.

Anyway, I'm talking too much. If you are interested send me a message on aim, LPHybridSnax, and I'll fill you in on the rest. Depending on my schedule and your cooperation I could have this out by mid to the end of September. If nobody helps me with this, it will never happen, even if you just send me one or two things or record a video of yourself giving your opinion on the band it will be a great help. PM me any links that aren't allowed on the boards please. Thanks and I hope we can make this happen.

i havent done anything constructive editing or script-wise in over a year, i've just been working with the tv broadcast and editing at school for a while.

Back