LinkinPark-1 Interveiw EXCLUSIVE

azemkamikaze03

noFATchix
That's right, I got to interveiw the hottest LPFer known to man. And well she had some stuff to say. Read through enjoy and be on the look out for the next set of interveiws. Let it be known I am being interveiw by Stenners and Linkinpark-1 so be aware...things might get crazy.

1. First and foremost you just recently won the LPF's Hottest of 06 for the summer. How does that feel? Is it akward? Flattering?

I would definalty have to say I feel flattered! I didn't enter thinking I was going to win...I've entered all of the other times, and didn't come close to winning so it was a big shock! But it's definatly pretty cool.

2. You are a Newscaster, a Friend to alot of us and now the hottest LPFer do you think when you first joined this site that you would have gotten anywhere special?

Well when I first joined there were only a few really active members, so you were known pretty well if you posted a lot. But then there was a huge rush of people, so I went sort of under the radar for awhile. But yea, I don't think I ever expected to win anything like this...or become a newscaster. It's pretty awesome that this happened. :D

3. Have you ever won anything on this site before?

Once I won a graphics competition. The assignment was to create a music design...I was stoaked that I actually one that. I've also been nominated for the past LPF Awards...but I have yet to win.

4. Who are some of the people you talk to regularly on these forums?

I talk to Matt a lot...hahaha...yea...we have some intresting conversations over AIM. We have a very similar taste in music, so that's cool. Other then him, I usually just talk to anybody who's willing to chat. :p

5. During LPF Island you took part explain the expirience...did you enjoy it? Who where you teamed with and did you do anything backstabbing ect. while you were on it?

Haha...that was a lot of fun! I was allied with Misery and Azk. We were pretty competitive. I remember Stenners was pretty conniving, he would do anything to get you to vote for who he did. I my plan was to just lay back...and try not to piss people off, so they wouldn't vote me off. Haha...that worked until my alliance all got exiled. :rolleyes: But it was fun, and I'm ready for round 2!

6. Lpf is filled with weird ass people. A major one being Stenners :p. Since you too are the hottest members on this forums...is there any chance of a double team for any future competitions?

I don't think we will be double teaming anytime soon...haha...he is determinded to beat me at something...so until he does beat me, he'd be to stubborn to team up. :p

7. Who's your favorite noob on this site?

I don't like to pick favorites...but I can honestly say they are all cool. They really are, because there hasn't been any of the drama that we used to have about a year ago. The forums have been more peaceful now...and these newbies are contributing in a positive way.

8. Hypothetically speaking lets say you wear a thong...at what age do you think it's appropiate to stop wearing one? Like should grandma's wear the non exsisting panty line marvels? When is it to young?

I would be proud of my grandma if she wore a thong...a little disturbed...but proud. :thumbsup: You're too young to wear one if you can't whipe your own butt yet.

9. Who would you like to win the next hottest LPFer award?

I thought Keza was really pretty! I thought for sure she was going to win. And of course Stenners. :p I was suprized that Fribby and Misery didn't make it farther in the competition. Next time the boys to prevail!

10. Are you still into Linkin Park or are they kind of on the back burner becuase of their lack of new music?

I have to be honest...I don't really listen to them anymore...there is only so much of the same stuff you can listen to repeatedly. When I first joined this site I was a huge fan. Their music helped me through a tough time. Now that I'm over that rough spot...I don't like to think about it...and when I listen to Linkin Park it sort of brings back some unpleasant memories. I still think that Linkin Park is one of the best bands out there...but I'm just moving on and listening to a wider variety of music. Hopefully I'll really like there next album though!

11. What's your favorite reality show?

Haha...I have too many...I like the Mtv ones...like Laguna Beach, The Hills, Super Sweet 16, and the Real World. I watch them when they come on...but I don't really watch TV too often...I'm more of Movie and music person.

12. Would you rather stay a newscaster...or become a mod?

I would love to become a mod...but being a newscaster is fine by me. They do a good job choosing mods, so if I don't become one it's because there are better canidates out there, and I respect that.

13. Evanescence their new song is called Call Me When your sober. It's on their myspace...if you could listen to it and give me a your thoughts on it versus previous songs from them.

I think her voice sounds a pretty much the same...but it sounds like the band is quieter and not as "rock" as their previous album. I prefer their older stuff...but then again...it was just one song I heard. So their other stuff may sound totally different from that single.

14. It's obvious their style is diffrent from previous tracks would you like it if Linkin Park's new music was as diffrent as Evanescence was.

I want Linkin Park's music to sound pretty much the same no more different then Meteora compared to Hybird Theory. We've heard enough collaberations and remixes from them in the past 3 and a half years. It's time for the Linkin Park they really are.

15. Who in your opinion should be interviewed next?

I think it should be UM0, because he has put a lot of work into the up and coming LPF Awards...and he deserves to get some more recognition for that.

16. Last question. Mark said he'd take you on a dream date where ever you'd like...Where would you like to go? :D

Ummm...I would say sky diving...because what's more romantic then risking your life for a thrill? :p

17. Thank you for doing this interveiw is there any shout outs to any other forums, sites, people you'd like to mention?

I would just like to thank you guys for reading this...and Azk for interviewing me. This website really is Da BoMb! And even though I'm not a huge Linkin Park fan...I still love this site! Thanks Again!

ur damn right u should look out for the azem interview we have thrown in some real awkward questions lol.

Nice to see im in anohter post Azem...... yuh nice lol

But very entertaining read in the end lol I didnt expect some awnsers but thats what made it all the better to read. Hope this series continues for a fair while.

I really like reading those interviews :thumbsup:
it just helps ease the atmosphere here, it's something that's nice to see. I like reading stuff about the people I know, that also goes on the net.
There are some people out there that I can't wait to see interviews for :D
but also it's nice to read about the people you know less, cause then you get to know them a little better, and that might help developing, say, a whole new friendship

Last edited by a moderator:
this is awesome. the questions were different than mine, which makes it a lot more interesting. A+++ <3

Back