when you first logged in you chose an option saying "remember me" and that means that every time you come here it will be logged in. For me its awesome... i dont have to log in every time

I've found even clearing my cookies and de-selecting the remember me option, Firefox won't let me log out of LPF but Internet Explorer will *shrugs*

Thus. Firefox sucks on this level.
I love IE mainly cos I love my Google Toolbar.
Well my partner apparently cleared my cookies today (while chucking the skits over my laptop) through Ad Ware, but it didn't do it. But when he first ran Ad Ware on my computer in the process of cleaning up all of the unnoticed errors that had taken place within my hardrive, he cleared my cookies completely.
Then I got the shits with him because I could only remember half of my passwords/usernames on the other 50+ sites I hold an account on.

Thus. Firefox sucks on this level.
I love IE mainly cos I love my Google Toolbar.
Well my partner apparently cleared my cookies today (while chucking the skits over my laptop) through Ad Ware, but it didn't do it. But when he first ran Ad Ware on my computer in the process of cleaning up all of the unnoticed errors that had taken place within my hardrive, he cleared my cookies completely.
Then I got the shits with him because I could only remember half of my passwords/usernames on the other 50+ sites I hold an account on.

Firefox sucks? haha I think you have that backwards, Firefox actually is the better browser. Firefox is w3c Standards compliant, which is what all browsers should be. As for the google tool bar, you can get that in Firefox!

Back