~love~

Chestersbabi7

Hmm this one should DEF. Go in the DARK ROOM... hmmm well i wanna see what ppls outlook on love is? What age do YOU think you can Find love? What is LOVE? Where can you find LOVE?...Ect... so lets hear what you all think ** This is a tough subject, and a totally serious one to some ppl, lets respect everyones opinions, cuz theres diffrent veiws of it

Well, this is going to sound kind of weird coming from a guy, but love can be a great thing, and a hell all at once. I think you can find it any time during and after your teen years. Dunno where or how to find it, it just happens.

Toughest question of all - - what is love?
I think love is when you think about the person constantly, and no matter how hard you try can't get them out of your mind. I dunno. Tough question. Can't really explain it; it's just something you feel for another person.

Love is a self sacrifice. Why? Well its becasue basically your giving up you self time to be with some one who might like you or just with you too use you.

umm hmmm i kinda think love is when you cant imagine life for a simple moment without someone/thing

I wouldn't really know. i dunno if ive ever really been in love.

lets see. do you get major butterflys in your stomach the second they walk in the room? do you cry when you cant be with that person? are you depressed when you dont see them for a single day? you think that for sure, a simple shred will ALWAYS like that person, in one way or the other? can you not stop thinking about that someone?

awww, misery,that was sweet!

I dont have any love experiences,lol.
I think,love is a feeling you get when you REALLY like something, and you cant really get it out of your head. You cant enough of this thing you like so much.
You just cant get enough,You just cant enough..lol,sorry, Depeche mode song..

misery said:
Well, this is going to sound kind of weird coming from a guy, but love can be a great thing, and a hell all at once. I think you can find it any time during and after your teen years. Dunno where or how to find it, it just happens.

Toughest question of all - - what is love?
I think love is when you think about the person constantly, and no matter how hard you try can't get them out of your mind. I dunno. Tough question. Can't really explain it; it's just something you feel for another person.

well i think its safe to say we all like your defination. lol.

I think that if a person has to ask what love is, they haven't been in love yet. Love seems like one of those things that is indescribable.
I've never been in love.

Sorry to hear that Minzara....but i think love is a beautiful
thing two people share together,but both people must
feel it to actually make it work.....i myself thought i
felt it too ....only to be stomped on....damn :( .

Well good luck to all thoughs who think they can make
it work :thumbsup:

i think love( the bf gf kinda love) that appears between age 1--19 wont last. coz it will soon end up in a breakup and not in marriage. ive never had a bf. so i may not noe what love feels like. but i guess pple become very happy when they r in a relationship.

well personally i really think love sucks. you get hurt no matter what. and i can say that cuz i have been in love. was with my ex for 4 years. and he used me and lied and cheated. so i see nothing good coming from it. but hey who knows i have been proven wrong b4.

here goes..

you can find love at any age.. it doenst matter.. between to people its doesn't matter the age as long as you truly do love each other...... you can find love in the wierdest situations and places... it can basically happen to anyone anywhere... so yea.. the toughest question you asked... what is love... hmmmmm....to me...
it has to do with honesty, being able to trust the person with no doubts or worries, thinking about the person more than you think about yourself, its where you cant picture life without them or with anyone else... iv never been in a serious love relationship..its just not me.. lol... but im sure one day it will happen...

you know another great question is how can tell if it is love or just a fling..how can you tell if it is real or not...

CB7.. what is your sudden interest in love.. have you fallen in love with someone!?... or is it just a question on your mind!?

What is love? - Love is the most basic human emotion.

OR

Love is a mixture of emotions eg:
Happiness-being with that person
Depression-not being with that person
Sadness-breaking up with that person
Nervousness-being around that person (if you don't know them)

There's sum more but I can't think of them

Back