LP without a voice

liver

Whata Terrible topic.. :) Anyaws-> I wanted to look forward if anybody knows, where to find LP songs without voices... kinda-> only instumential stuff... I've already found some, but they are all placed in separated sites on Inet. That kicks ass, I have no time to link half a day through www.linkinblabla & Google (God, save me!!) . If some body, creature, ghost, man, soldier & so on till maddness knows where to pick instrumental melody at least to ONE album, I will... mmm... be absolutely thankfull & give all my respect!

well... lol, I just tried By Myself (quite hard to remember, I hope it was that...) & there is just one problem... no, Mike's voice will never be a problem for me, at that point! :) it was there by all his self, damn. Thanx for tryin', I didn't look into other songs, maybe they were the right ones... I just had no time..
ok, any other supports? ;)

liver said:
well... lol, I just tried By Myself (quite hard to remember, I hope it was that...) & there is just one problem... no, Mike's voice will never be a problem for me, at that point! :) it was there by all his self, damn. Thanx for tryin', I didn't look into other songs, maybe they were the right ones... I just had no time..
ok, any other supports? ;)

ok shame they werent any good.

Your best bet would be some of the offical Acapellas, such as High Voltage, or some sort of vocal removal software.

ohh okay but I have to get it again cause I just searched my computer for it and now
my sis just told me she deleted some of my song's that stupid BI***

EDIT: it was extrememly hard to find the first time but I'll look for it

The only official instrumentals are: Enth E Nd and Frgt/10 I thinks thats all anyways I cant remember properly.

The are loads of unofficial ones about some better then others.

Vocal removing software wont get you a perfect instrumental, the only way to get a perfect instrumental is to be in the studio with LP, turn down the voice track to 0 and record it without them realising!

Stenners said:
The only official instrumentals are: Enth E Nd and Frgt/10 I thinks thats all anyways I cant remember properly.
Its Going Down
Numb/Encore
Rock and Roll (CNHHLT)
Hi Vltg3 (I think, not sure)

and I think I forgot some.

Stenners said:
Numb/Encore and H! Vltg3 are just accapellas

Didnt know bout rock and roll

It's Going Down has one as well as a scratch acapella

No, H! Vltg3 and Numb/Encore have instrumentals smarty :p lmao!
IGD and Rock and Roll have one, correct.
FRGT/10, Enth E Nd are two more.
Last one that's been released is BTH, but that was not an official release, just promo stuff. So yeah only 6 instrumentals.

Hahninator said:
No, H! Vltg3 and Numb/Encore have instrumentals smarty :p lmao!
IGD and Rock and Roll have one, correct.
FRGT/10, Enth E Nd are two more.
Last one that's been released is BTH, but that was not an official release, just promo stuff. So yeah only 6 instrumentals.

What disk is Rock and roll on, and what is BTH?

Back