LPF Award Plans

Victim

How would you like to see it run this year.. How do you want to pick the nominations, and to what extent do you think the members so have when it comes to being in charge?

My Ideas:
Let the elites along with the staff do nominations
Pick about 5 or 6 people for each catagory
Have a whole forumn catagory, where everyone can help nominate for one catagory..

Discuss let me know, then the staff and I will choose the best plan to, and then put it into action.

My Ideas:
Let the elites along with the staff do nominations
Pick about 5 or 6 people for each catagory
Have a whole forumn catagory, where everyone can help nominate for one catagory..

Sounds good to me...

I think Elite/Mod/Admin should all do the nominations.
Decide on the categories and place the nominees in them.
Then release this nominees to the rest of the forum, and let them discuss, and if multiple people agree someone missed out on nominations, we can add them in.
The people's choice category would be good.
Once that is all sorted, we could commence voting.

I think Elite/Mod/Admin should all do the nominations.
Decide on the categories and place the nominees in them.
Then release this nominees to the rest of the forum, and let them discuss, and if multiple people agree someone missed out on nominations, we can add them in.
The people's choice category would be good.
Once that is all sorted, we could commence voting.
ya that sounds awesome

and i will also do whatever i can to help
maby me,diana,jeezy and heiley each do a design for the little siggy thingy for the winners
and we could decide whos one is the best?

How do you want the nomination votes handles.. Do you want to send all the votes/nominations to the mods/admins and then based on that they tell you the top 5 or 6? Do you want me to pick out 1 person for every catagory and you send the votes to them and then that person for that catagory tells you who were the top 5 or 6? Or maybe a poll like situation and whichever people get the most votes are one ones nominated for that catagory?

Lemme know which one you like, or if you have a better idea.

I like the poll idea. It gives more opinions that way!
I think leaving it all to the mods/admins could be a helluva lot of work for you guys.

I like the idea of a whole forum category too, gives everyone a chance to participate.
For that one, how about the sexiest male and female awards? When Azem used to do the competition it was pretty popular...

The only thing with the poll is we would have to narrow it down to like 15 or 20 people first, keep that in mind.

Here's the deal, for about the next month I will be in and out of my house, staying other places.. Basically I will be on vacation.. I dunno if the house I am goin to has internet or not, but with me being away, I don't want this to slow down the LPF award progress any more then it has to be.. So, we need to decided who is gunna do what, and how this is gunna work.. I will obviously want another Mod/Admin to keep a close eye on this, kinda what I have been doing, while I am away.. Just lemme know how you guys wanna handle this.. I will be off sometime on Wednesday and I would like to have the plans settled by them, so that guys us about 2 days to discuss.

How does this sound, GraDoN, since you want to, you can make the little banners for the winners and then the staff and I will narrow down about 20 people, or less, for each catagory and then we do a poll in the elite lounge, and then the people with the top 6 votes for each catagory are the ones nominated for that catagory

How does this sound, GraDoN, since you want to, you can make the little banners for the winners and then the staff and I will narrow down about 20 people, or less, for each catagory and then we do a poll in the elite lounge, and then the people with the top 6 votes for each catagory are the ones nominated for that catagory
hehehehehe ill do it YES i will
ty hailey :)

ok so my plans to make teh banners will be on hold for like 5-7 days (maby less) cause the pc crashed and i lost ps :(
but not to worry it will be fixed soon....
i was working on teh first one and a saved it so... tam tam tam its nothing good just the first try, there will be many more top come :)

a18a8733d220769a30d05095efd8bb1a.jpg

any comments will help
ok and sorry for the the "teh"s i cant bloody help it my finger keeps doing that :(

Back