LPF Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victim

This is the new " Introduce Yourself To The Newbies" thread. If you want LPF to know a little more about you, fill out this:

YOUR LPF NAME-
What you want to be called:
And anything else you want the members to know about you:

Once you have typed your info up, PM it to me, and I will post it in here.

Thanks to Greyfoxx for helping choose a new for this thread, you were alot of help! :D

Victim-
Call Me: Vic, Victim, Hailey (my real name), or Hail.
Current Age: 16
Birthday: July 17, 1991
Other info: I am going to my Junior year of High school this year, and so I will be pretty busy with school, since I am preparing to go to college. Also, I don't know how much longer I will be apart of LPF, probably 2 more years, if it still up, and then once I go to college, that will probably be the end of me.
I enjoy making sigs/avys/wallpapers, but I haven't done any in a while, due to the fact, my old computer crashed and I lost all my stuff, so I am on pause for now. But I have a thread in the Fan Art section, check it out if you want.
I love LPF, and have made many friends here, and won't ever forget all the fun this place a brought to me.

allieking-
Male/Female: female
What you want to be called: allie
And anything else you want the members to know about you: i'm the oldest member of lpf at the ripe old age of 31, but i act like i'm 16. i'm also very good at giving advice as most of the stuf you guys are gonna go through in life i have been there and got the t-shirt.

Untitled-
Male/Female: Male
What you want to be called: Untitled
Current age: 19
Birthday: june 14, 1988
Quit college last year after 2 years, will start again next month with "Accountancy" for hopefully the next 4 years.
I loved linkin park since i first saw in the end on tv here and been a fan since.
I went to pinkpop may 28th 2007, first time i saw LP live, also attented the meet&greet, talked to the guys a bit and got my Grey Daze - No sun Today signed.
I am a huge collector of Linkin Park
Take a look at:
http://www.freewebs.com/untitled-andone/
for all my audio/video shows and of course my item collection.
for pics of my item collection go to:
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q180/untitled4ever/

Phranka-
Call Me: Franka, Franky, Framster
Current Age: 17
Birthday: May 10, 1990
Other info: Still a fan of Linkin Park and I saw them at Pinkpop The Netherlands, Langraaf in 2007. I like being on the computer and listen to music.

Sygy-
Male/Female:i be a female
What you want to be called:Sygy, ruler of the universe
Well life for me was always very hard! i was born in NY and ive spent quite a bit of time in St.Tropaz and Marseilles, the poor bit. Everyone i would have to sweep chimenies before walking 6 miles to school barefoot! then i came home and had knife fights with my 5 brothers and 11 sisters! im also rather fat and breathe funny and have a serious problems with my body ordor ( i ahvent been introduced to deorderant yet).

MayaTheVampire-
Male/Female: Female
What you want to be called: Maya or Maja...it's the same :D
And anything else you want the members to know about you: hmm..i'm a really confused person and i tend to confuse other people because of that :D i love linkin park since i first saw one step closer on mtv. i don't listen just to linkin park...i like other music too....like punk, rock, metal......ok..everything that comes from rock :D

Last edited by a moderator:
linkin-lp-park-
Call Me: Linkin_lp_park, Devon (My real name)
Current Age: 16
Birthday: September 29, 1990
Other info: I became a fan since Meteora, my brother listened to HT before that, but I wasn't into any rock music at the time, so i believe I became a fan at '03/'04.
I first saw LP live at this years Pinkpop, I had the best time ever since i was in 3rd row, like 10 meters away from the band, although i don't remember everything of the show because of all the adrenaline, wich sucks lol

_de(\)emy_ -

What you want to be called: denemy, den.
Current Age: 17
Birthday: April 3, 1990.
And anything else you want the members to know about you: Been a fan since I got the OSC single way back when, going to my first live LP show in Oct.
I love music, graphic design, and art. I make sigs/banners/whatever, so if you want something made ask in my gfx thread or PM me.

GraDoN
What you want to be called: Josh
Current age: 17
Birthday: October 22 1989 (born in the 80's ><)
hmm i like sport and ill be here for a long time to come . Like Victim i love making sigs and i love LP.

Greyfoxx
What you want to be called: Grey, Foxx, Foxxeh, Foxxey Lady, or Meaghan (real name)
nd Aanything else you want the members to know about you: I'm from Michigan and i'm 17 years old. Just about to start my senior year of high school. Around the forums I'm usually known for my crazy fun attitude and my writing abilities. I'm in the process of writing my own novel, along with lyrics. I'm planning on starting up Bass Guitar and I'm already a sorta good singer. I'm a rockerchick and I love it. ROCK ON!

LP~Shinoda~FM-
What you want to be called: However you'd like to mix and match my username, The Krazy Kanadian (with courtesy to FireHawk), or Jess
Current Age: 14
Birthday: April 9, 1993
And anything else you want the members to know about you: I'm one of the youngest members here. :D But I bet you wouldn't realize that if I hadn't told you so. Hah... Modest? I AM modest... You'll get to know me better, I guess. I'll be around LPF for awhile still, so there'll be plenty time to get to do that.

Breakdown Conspiracy

What you want to be called:bc, Jona, Jonathon, jono...whatever.
I like graphic design, gaming, and composing music, and movies.
Check me out at www.breakdownconspiracy.co.nr. :thumbsup:

DarknessLover-

What you want to be called: J.b. is fine...I suppose, or DL, or anything you like
And anything else you want the members to know about you: Aye, where to start?! I am a lyricist, guitarist, artist, musicianist, producer, photographist, uhm...somethingist lol...I dunno what else! Well I have been a fan since One Step Closer, and haven't taken one step back! I am going to see LP at Jones Beach for the first time. I am only 14, though, people tend to think who don't know my age, that I am 16...17...etc... If you ever want to talk to someone different IM me!

AIM: TheFRGT10Poet
MSN: superlpjb@hotmail.com

Also check out my lyrics!

MrsBennington-Delson
Call Me: Jos, Josi, MBD
Current Age: 15
Birthday: November 22, 1991
Other info: I've seen and met LP this year in June :D I love listening to music and being at the computer doin random **** lol :D

The Pretender-
Call Me: "Rich", "The Pretender"
Birthday: November 11, 90
Other info: Nothin really

wolfgirlrulz101-
call me:wolfy,beck,becky or plain ol rebecca
current age:i'll give a prise to the first person who guesses it right:lol:
b-day:9th september
other info:my computers really slow and its relly annoying to type on it.also i enjoy moonlit
watchings of trashy american sitcoms so bad their good:thumbsup:

Jeezy
Call Me: Jeezy, Jeez, Sean, Mike...whatever
Current Age: 22
Birthday: January 16th, 1986
Other info: Well...I'm a mod on here so be nice...lol...nah jk. Errm...I love web design and music...and I run a blog.
If anyone want's more info just ask someone on here..or ask me directly...I'm online 6 hours each day so there should be no problem to catch me on here.

woodyloveslinkin
Birthday: 30th May
Current Age: 18
What you want to be called: Woods, Woodsy, Sarah, or Woody
And anything else you want the members to know about you: I am a female *looks sharply to Azem*. I tend to change my hair colour a lot. I am naturally chatty because I am a Gemini. I still like LP, but now since I am bit older I like to expand my horizons more with experimenting with other tastes in music and I a very passionate about the music that I listen to. I am Australian. And I have had a crush on Mike Shinoda since Year 9 when I joined the boards.

Shadowed Heart.
Male/Female: Female.
What you want to be called: Riss.
Other Info: I am absolutely in love with Photography and math. Algebra<3. (I'm not weird for that!) And I hope that one day I can aspire with one of the two passions of mine, maybe both. I also enjoy writing when I can. I've posted some stories here but they're not too popular... Blah.

seppuku
Male/Female: female
What you want to be called: harakiri or seppuku or whatever you want ^^
i'm a fan of lp since i first saw one step closer on mtv and stuck to them ever since. i'm collecting bootlegs, other audio/video media and everything else i can get a hold of and am a proud member of the lpu and the lpst (as harakiri).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back