LTR Spindles on a TRX

OTMTRX

Just saw this in another thread.. What years LTR fit what years TRX? And Whats the benefits... I just put the gen1 spindles / hubs on my 06 and like the turning alot better..

Someone enlighten us please..

The ltr front end is alot better than a 04/05 front end. They have less bump steer and turn very well. I have this set up on two of my hondas and i am realy impressed. You will need ltr spindles,hubs,calipers,rotors and tie rod ends. You will also need ltr ball joints (different taper than honda) and a-arm's that set up for the spindles (top arm needs to be quite a bit shorter) then your shocks will need to be set up for the front end to work right. For reference my std walsh front end uses 20" front shocks and the ltr front end uses a 20.25 shock. Lonestar sells a billet spindle that uses your current calipers and front hubs but has ltr geo. It was well worth the money for mx racing. Other than racing i dont think it would be worth it for the extra money it will cost.

Thanks both, appreciated and good info. For the riding I do it's not worth the $$. I did notice the gen1 difference and I'm happy with that for now.

Cheers!

I have gen 1 stuff on 2 of my 4 machines and they work great for what i use those machines for.

One last ?? Skyler.. I had to move my camber out a lot when doing the conversion, left me with about 3/4" inch of thread of the upper ball joint in the upper arm.. don't think it's a problem, but I would have liked to see more "meat" holding it... That normal? Anything I can do about it?

Back