azemkamikaze03

noFATchix
John McCain
Republican
c144e46213a09b3a1b77d9f2f2d32be5.jpg

Barack Obama
Democrat
Barack_Obama_portrait_2005.jpg

We are less than 4 months away from the General Elections, who do you feel should lead America next?

Obama Obama Obama...

sorry still have that song in my mind...lol

well..seriously..Obama brings so much fresh air to the political scene.
He's a young guy, he has a vision and he could bring that change he's talking about.

So I'm all for Obama.

And just imagine him sitting in the oval office bangin the newest Jay-Z or Kanye album.
That would be really cool.lol

And before everyone starts to say I just like him because all those Hip Hop artists support him...
that's BS...because I actually read his book "The Audacity Of Hope"...and I just like his views and opinions on how politic should be.

My only problem with obama is the lack of experience... but other than that yeah, I like his views, hes a good speaker, etc. Id really be willing to chance that than to have McCain. - Hillary I still think is a bit of a looney, but her expierence and ability to get things done might actually make her a good vice pres for obama, should that come about. (But I wouldnt want her as a pres and so Im glad she lost.)

McCain... hes a republican... Im not in that swimming pool...:no:

McCain won't when but he easily has my vote. Many Illinois people say they hate him I think that is a bad sign. He is too liberal, where as McCain is closer to the middle. Closer to the middle = better. McCain, is my man and the fact he has military experience.

EDIT: DAMN YOU AZK THIS WAS GONNA BE MY POLL IN OCTOBER lol

id prefer obama, hes got a good fresh approach, hes young, woont die half way through his term and on a personal note, id love to see a history making moment when a black man is sworn in as America's new preseident, with a former first lady possibly his vice

I havent heard much here downunder regarding McCain's policies but what I have heard from Obama I like. I saw an interview with him on Oprah and he actually seems like a real down to earth guy - I think that's what politics in general not just the USA needs. Plus he's young, he's history in the making, pretty much repeat all the positives everyone else below has said and yeah, if I was American he'd have my vote :D

And agreed Sarah the US system is way to confusing for us simple Aussies XD

Obama, I'm never gonna be one for Republican ideals.. if I'm right in assuming that's more or less the same as our British Conservative party.
nope. british right wing is moderate in comparison with the US right wing parites. I mean the Democrats are farther to the right than the Tories...

Back