ME geography.

builder

See how many of us know what nation is where in the middle east and North Africa.

We hear about these countries, but how many of us know where they actually are???

Take the test here. <<<Link

I was stumped in the north African region.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
I aced it too... I got 100%

Well its good to know someone I constantly debate with knows a thing or two about a thing or two...

RO, I know Africa much better than I do East-Asia/Mid-East-Asia.

I know a lot about Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan, I couldn't believe that I didn't know where they were EXACTLY... I just thought that it kept score and wanted to keep all my tries perfect lol.

I know a lot about Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan, I couldn't believe that I didn't know where they were EXACTLY... I just thought that it kept score and wanted to keep all my tries perfect lol.

I've read heaps about the region during the Cold War. Those countries were the first I picked. The world's heroin and morphine comes from there. ;)

GF Admin said:
o-My-God did you just use that word in relationship to how we treat people in the middle east? Pretty bold, considering most peoples from that region have been persecuting others and themselves since the beginning of time almost. Umm I think they wrote the book on persecution.

He's a liberal, Nazz.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
No, Hugo... He's the ENEMY ...

Come on Hombre. Face your demons. It's the enemy within that scares you the most.

And answer my ****ing question, ingrate. If you're so ****ing clued in. :rolleyes:

builder said:
Come on Hombre. Face your demons. It's the enemy within that scares you the most.

And answer my ****ing question, ingrate. If you're so ****ing clued in. :rolleyes:

Here's your answer builder....

SUCK MY DICK!

Back