Memorial Day open letter

Crispy Critter

Thought some of you may like to sign an open letter to the troops.

Open Letter in Support of America's Armed Forces
To America's Armed Forces:

Since the tragic events of September 11, 2001, you have been deployed around the world and have demonstrated that you can win both the war against global terrorism, and the peace in formerly inhospitable places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

The effects of the liberation you won in Iraq and Afghanistan are reverberating throughout the region: Afghanistan and Iraq successfully held their first democratic elections. The Saudis will hold municipal elections. The theocracy in Iran is in deep trouble from the liberation movement there. Jordan is accelerating market economic reforms. Qatar is reforming education to give more choices to parents. The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded for the first time to an Iranian -- a Muslim woman who speaks out with courage for human rights, for democracy and for peace. And we saw representatives from the region at the 2004 Olympics as "free men and women."

When we examine the events of the world today, the words of George Washington's First Inaugural Address ring strangely true: "The preservation of the sacred fire of liberty, and the destiny of the republican model of government, are justly considered deeply, perhaps as finally, staked on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people." And now the preservation of that sacred fire is passed on to Iraqis, Afghanis, and others, thanks to your faithful defense of the Republic.

You Patriots -- American Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coastguardsmen -- have plowed the ground for these events. We remain the proud and the free because you have stood bravely in harm's way, and remain on post today. For this, we, the American People, offer our heartfelt thanks.

Signed,

http://patriotpetitions.us/USMIL/ or, send blank email to have your name(s) added to the letter. sign-USMIL@PatriotPetitions.US <sign-USMIL@PatriotPetitions.US>

Open Letter in Support of America's Armed Forces

Yo Dudes! Since the tragic events of September 11, 2001, you have had your asses shipped out all over the ****ing world and have demonstrated that you can be ****ed over yet once again by a moron Commander In Chief who uses you as cannon fodder and political tools. Thanks to your dying in record numbers for nothing, we've convinced the stupid American People of the necessity of the war against global terrorism, (sounds important doesn't it) and the peace in formerly inhospitable places like Iraq and Afghanistan. (I know, never mind all the insurgent ****, kidnappings, car bombs, murders, police station assaults...ah what the ****, there's always going to be a party pooper somewhere)

The effects of the liberation you won in Iraq and Afghanistan (oh ****, we won? Can we go home now and stop seeing our brothers die?) are reverberating throughout the region: (yeah, in the form of car bombs you ****tard) Afghanistan and Iraq successfully held their first democratic elections. (Oh yeah, is that what you call it?) The Saudis will hold municipal elections. (Um, excuse me, but Saudi Arabia is an ABSOLUTE Monarchy, and no election of ANY KIND will strip any power from the KING and give it to the PEOPLE) The theocracy in Iran is in deep trouble from the liberation movement there. (Afterall, just look at how the insurgent movement is dwindling out...oh ****, wait a minute, it's increasing every day! ****!) Jordan is accelerating market economic reforms. (Right...) Qatar is reforming education to give more choices to parents. (Bet you don't even know who or where the **** Qatar is do you?) The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded for the first time to an Iranian -- a Muslim woman who speaks out with courage for human rights, for democracy and for peace. (Yeah, and they gave that same **** award to Yasser Arafat!?!; the "Peaceful" terrorist Godfather, piss be upon him and may he rot in hell) And we saw representatives from the region at the 2004 Olympics as "free men and women." (Uh huh...okie dokie)

When we examine the events of the world today, (and how ****ed up they are) the words of George Washington's First Inaugural Address ring strangely true: "I fear that after my passing, you are seriously screwed, because nobody can be as great a leader as I am." And now the preservation of that sacred fire is forced at gunpoint or threat of arrest and deportation to a foreign torture prison, to Iraqis, Afghanis, and others, thanks to your faithful defense of the Republic. (God knows, the US is SO threatened by the Middle East... Hell, they're almost next door....well halfway around the world and without a ****ing Navy, but hey, they're threatening to us!)

You Patriots -- American Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines (Semper Fidelis!)and Coastguardsmen -- have been ****ED OVER and CRUCIFIED for the political bullshit agendas of Shrub, Rummy, and the rest of the Washington ****ed up. Don't you feel bent over and plowed without lube for these events? We remain the proud, the free, and the completely delusional because you have been taken from the National Guard and forced into multi-year servitude on foreign soil without proper equipment, logistics, or leadership. You have been shot at, blown up, kidnapped, and raped by your own government yet you have stood bravely in harm's way, and remain on post today. For this, we, the American People, offer our heartfelt thanks. (And hope that you don't want to many GI benefits when if you come back because that costs money and we ****ing hate paying for your medical ****!)

Signed,

Hypocritical Asshole Americans Who Think They Look Cool Writing Bullshit Like This.

Want to thank a Serviceman for real? Donate time at a VA. Join the Military Service Organization of your choice. Volunteer at a military hospital. Offer to help watch the children of a veteran's wife, so she can have a break from the 2+ years of being without her husband, write your congressman and senator and president and demand for the immediate return of all US military personnel from overseas back to America, make your vote count next time you vote and support only people who support the troops FOR REAL...Not the Posers.

Well, the best I can do is say thank you for doing your job and doing what I can't. I wish you nothing but safety and peace of mind body and soul and wish you a sqift and safe return home to your loved ones. Be safe.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Signed,

Hypocritical Asshole Americans Who Think They Look Cool Writing Bullshit Like This.

I offered a choice "Thought some of you may like to sign an open letter to the troops." Thinking some may want to sign the letter in italics which is at the link I provided. I copied the letter in italics so if you preferred to quick reply you could click the email link.

If you would like to debate the "just" Afghan or Iraq war open a thread in debate forum and copy & paste your asswipe reply there where we may discuss your ignorant points one by one.

You are filled with disgust for your country beyond reason. I'm sure you have many theories to support how bad America is so let's debate the wars but not here.

Hey Asshole!

Shut the **** up will you...

You don't even live in the United States you jerk...

Take your false attempt at political correctness and shove it up your ass!

Oh, and for the record, 20 years of military service and I love my country so much, that I routinely exercise my first amendment rights to speak out against what I think sucks and need to be changed!

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Hey Asshole!

Shut the **** up will you...

You don't even live in the United States you jerk...

Take your false attempt at political correctness and shove it up your ass!

Oh, and for the record, 20 years of military service and I love my country so much, that I routinely exercise my first amendment rights to speak out against what I think sucks and need to be changed!
Well Robert Byrd Jr. why do you dismiss an opportunity to debate your correctness? My guess is that your twenty years military experience was that of a soldier

For what it's worth. You're entirely welcome.

Now, go do something REAL to make a serviceman/woman or vet feel gratitude...I made a few suggestions in my earlier post. :)

I want to add, Thank you to grandpa George (see profile pic) for his countless years of service, bravery in the face of danger and selfless acts that led to at east one more man returing home in one piece, and for believing all that he did till the day he died. Thank you Uncle Smedley for your years of service and countless acts of bravery and cammand that led to so many seeing their loved ones again and thank you also for standing up after your service and speaking out against the all mighty buck that is the heart of all war. Uncle smedley you give me courage to stand up against others and speak my mind on all that I see as wrong with the world today and grandpa George, you allow me insight to that which I oppose and in that insight I have learned a great respect for those that serve in the armed forces. To both of you I thank you and I will always remember what you have done for me, the world and the men you served with. Who knew back in 1914 as you both recieved a MOH that one day I would be sitting here in some internet forum remembering you both as my inspiration and my family.

Phreakwars Open Letter in Support of America's Armed Forces

Dear American troops,

Our United States of America that we so greatly love and respect, may have turned its back on Liberty by voting for a man who is evil and has forced you by mind manipulation of the premise of speading Liberty. But there are those of us in the United States who respect you, not because of your job, but because of your convictions of loyalty to America.

George Washington may have said: "The preservation of the sacred fire of liberty, and the destiny of the republican model of government, are justly considered deeply, perhaps as finally, staked on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people."

And this may very well be true, but no true FREE American should be forced to ensure another nations Liberty. And should never have been asked to do so.

You will also find consolation in knowing the world is watching this conflict even more now then thought possible. Images and film strips of the devistation an army of trained troops can do to an alleged insurgency can be found by all with internet access.

But fear not, we know the hardships our troops also have to endure, we have seen our sons bodys and thought nothing of them being anything but media fodder.

A few of our loyal Americans may have even used the image of one of your regime blown up in pieces, as a desktop background.

All the while, your draft dodging, Nazi, unpatriotic President who should be impeached, charged with HIGH TREASON, and sentenced to death as permitted by our judicial system, is ensuring you will have no jobs to return to when your tour of duty, no matter how many times extended, ends.

Further more, you may sleep better at night knowing that when you do come home, the bullets used to kill the alleged insurgents were paid for by your retirement.

You may also find solice in the fact that your children now live without a father, are running the streets at night, and your wife/girlfriend has probably ****ed someone else.

If you should die in battle, take pride in the fact you will not be forgotten on Memorial day. Alot of patriotic Americans will visit your grave to pay there respects, then grill a nice fat steak, get stuffed, and sleep well.

Your President will make (oops, I'm sorry, read a pre-written by his staff) speech about how much he cares, and supports your efforts to spread his evil.

The foundation of America, was started by settlers of every country.

And, like a wave that hits the shores, the wave must now return to sea.. Liberty is now being fought backwards to the same countrys that come here to live in Liberty, by starting with the last ones first.

It has done so for well over a century.

England,Germany,Italy,and so many other countrys that were the place that Americans that we know of have heritage, have used the principals of Liberty to assimilate with the world.

Alas, all that remains is the middle east. The principal of Liberty as you know it... is being FORCED on a culture that is not our own.. May your convictions and loyaltys to the United States of America help you make that dream possible.

If you believe this is what you are now fighting for, then you are a true American. I want you to hold this belief into battle. But then know, that this belief was FORCED on your enemy.

Force of belief, is NOT permitted in the very first rule of the Bill of Rights.

A right that this site, makes every effort to protect. GF, supports you because you are patriots to the land you love, and followers of the same principals we all do.

My only wish for you, is the Post Traumatic Stress you endure, will not last longer then the stress I have... mine being from less traumatic mind incidents

May God Bless, and good night​

Phreakwars​

am i the only one who hates the magnetic yellow ribbon on everyones car that sais "support our troops"

Its a dangerous message i think. NOONE wants our troops to be captured..killed etc. This isnt 1969 where our troops will be mocked and such...so why do we have those? OH yea..so we dont repeat that.

Isnt that propeganda like you (crispy) said is in television and the clever hollywood minds? Care to draw some lines or boundries?

Myself every time i see one of those ribbons on a car i laugh..outloud usually. I dont want my countrymen to die...but christ..give it a rest.

I had some yahoo yell at me because i hate busch..and to say i hate bush is to stay im un-american. and to go so far as to say im not for the troops

and here i thought being anti dubya was supporting the troops...guess i was wrong...

shhhhhhhhhhrug

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Listen up Fist-My-Sister, you aren't worthy.
What the hell does that mean?

I will start by with a qualified apology. I read you letter again and your continued assertion you voted for Bush and that you are not gay and do actually have a wife and three children you adore.
Let me explain why I placed you in with the far left and considered you a liar. First you are smart and if you hold the views that you do towards the Commander in Chief you express in your letter then it shouldn

The yellow ribbon magnet is to unite the Americans that are for the war and the ones that are against it.
It should be whether you agree or disagree with what we are doing, we can all agree to support the troops!

C.E.S.
I severed time in the Navy, but I

snafu said:
The yellow ribbon magnet is to unite the Americans that are for the war and the ones that are against it.
It should be whether you agree or disagree with what we are doing, we can all agree to support the troops!

im just glad noone thought i was wanting all our troops to die a horrible death. I dont. I want them all to come home to their families.

That stupid "wallgreens" magnet is propeganda to be pro war. Not pro people.

I just hope people understand that is all!

Crispy Critter said:
What the hell does that mean?

I will start by with a qualified apology. I read you letter again and your continued assertion you voted for Bush and that you are not gay and do actually have a wife and three children you adore.
Let me explain why I placed you in with the far left and considered you a liar. First you are smart and if you hold the views that you do towards the Commander in Chief you express in your letter then it shouldn

Let me clarify something...

I am not bitter about my service in the military. I did my job to the best of my abilities, and that involved killing other human beings which my government deemed as "the enemy". War is a dirty business, but somebody has to know how to fight.

My anger comes over the current administration's inability to effectively plan, execute, and then adequately withdrawl our fighting forces from the Middle East. Instead, we are up to our neck in a quagmire so closely resembling Vietnam, it makes me want to puke.

I understand the founders wanting the military under the final command of a civilian, (The President), but I have yet to see a President in my lifetime, who knows jack **** about military manuvers and actions.

Back