Motley and Bennington Relief Efforts

Hahninator

Motley Crue will donate all proceeds from a specially recorded rendition of their hit song "Home Sweet Home" to the hurricane relief efforts of Mercy Corps and the American Red Cross.

Traveling overnight from a concert the night before in Birmingham, AL, the band hooked up with Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington and Grammy-winning producer Desmond Child in Nashville. The group performed the song for that evening's MTV/VH1/CMT's ReAct Now benefit concert. Within hours of the television performance they had arranged for a 26-member gospel choir and 25-piece orchestra to record a new studio version of the classic hit at Nashville's famed Oceanway Studios. Motley Crue then proceeded directly to the Starwood Amphitheater to play their previously scheduled concert, a nearly impossible logistical challenge with the band arriving within minutes of show time.

"The chance to perform with these guys for such a great cause is something really special," said Chester Bennington. "Hopefully, people will embrace it in the way it was intended. The song really does fit the sentiment and something special happened when we pulled it together. Everyone felt as if they were doing something really important." Said Nikki Sixx, "This song, both musically and lyrically, relates to many of the things that are happening now, as the hardest hit areas set out to rebuild."

FULL ARTICLE: CLICK HERE
SOURCES: Me! lol and FMQB

Sorry that I had to take the download links off...I didn't want to steal money from people, ESPECIALLY from Chester Bennington's relief efforts :)

Attachments

• 1150766.jpg
    1150766.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 180
MarkTerrell10: today at school I put in 90 cents (in our collection jug thingy) and was like *here chaz heres my home sweet home money* LOL

and thats exactly what I did :p

MarkTerrell10: since apple is gay anyways I wont get it from iTunes
UnhingedMouse0: *nod*
MarkTerrell10: apple support pisses me the f5ck off, im dead serious lol I cussed them out at Christmas for being total jack5ss5s :p they hire effing 18 year old girls who have no idea wtf theyre talking about :)

Back