Muse

I loove Muse... they're a great band, Matt has an amazing voice.
I love their cover of 'Feeling Good' (can't remember who originally sang it), and other fave songs are 'Hysteria', 'Time Is Running Out', 'Stockholm Syndrome and 'New Born'.

Um don't know lol^

You introduced me to Muse! Wo0t, thank god you did. They're frekkin' awesome! I saw them live (On tv haha. I WISH in real life o_0) and they sounded brilliant. Definately an amazing performance <3 I love Hysteria, Time is running out, New Born and Sing for Absolution! I need to buy their album as soon as I get some cash :) Really cool band. I didn't know they were British either =O

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Um don't know lol^

You introduced me to Muse! Wo0t, thank god you did. They're frekkin' awesome! I saw them live (On tv haha. I WISH in real life o_0) and they sounded brilliant. Definately an amazing performance <3 I love Hysteria, Time is running out, New Born and Sing for Absolution! I need to buy their album as soon as I get some cash :) Really cool band. I didn't know they were British either =O
I know...awesome..arent they? one of the best bands! and i luv all the songs u named. definetly the best songs....

I luv them! one of my favourite bands! I just got their cd Absolution and I had Origin of Symmetry for a while now, their so good. I really love New Born, Plug In Baby, Time is Running out, Falling Away with You(lyrics are brilliant) and more. ya, they rock :D

I love many of their songs, like Bliss and Sing for absolution, but some of their songs are just weird lol, kinda hard to explain

Back