my assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCP

the org use to have the "my assistant" feature. the one that tracked the days top posters, overall top posters, etc. that was pretty cool. can you do this?

I remember seeing that too. It was nice to view members based on post count, supporting member, administrator, etc.

would be a good feature to see ima run my post cpunt up over here cause i got no repect on the org for my low post count lol an im glad to see this place doesnt put that degrading title under my name i hate being a 250ex rider

Not sure what you guys are looking for, could you post a link to a page that has this so I can take a look?

Its no longer there. It use to be at the top of the page near the search tab.

I dont recall seeing it... Basically it was a link to top post count people, the days top posters?

It did that and it allowed you to view all the forum members and sort them by post count, mod, administrator, supporting member, etc.

this is from yfztech

in the black section it has: Todays active content, The Moderating Team, Todays Top 20 Posters, Overall Top Posters

all of them clickable links

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah that's IP.Board, this site is vBulletin, I will see if they offer something similar.

Looks alot better... If your limited on bandwidth, becareful on the chatbox, its a hog....You should have got the 3.8.x version of VB... there alot easier to edit and mods to. Ive spent 100's of hrs modding vb boards...

Ah thanks for the info, I'll make sure to watch it. Currently have 1000 gigs/month allotted.

Thanks Nathan, but how do we get there from the forum? Would hate to have to dig up this thread for the link whenever I want to check it out. . . . . .

Thanks Nathan, but how do we get there from the forum? Would hate to have to dig up this thread for the link whenever I want to check it out. . . . . .
Well you can either use the Top 10 stats that are at the very bottom of the forum.

Or for the memberlist link I posted on the other page go here:
In the header of the site click "Community" then scroll down and click "Members List"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back