My Friends Name thing

DarknessLover

Okay my girlfriend wants to come on the forums. She has made a name and everything. Jeezy told me it takes within an hour to get it, and she wasn't able to stay on for an hour, so I have been watching her email for her (I have her password) It is now been numerous hours and she still hasn't received it. Her screename is DarknessLover'sGF89.

I believe t was just a simple misspelling in her email...could you please resend it to musicfreak81493@aol.com please? I really want everyone to meet her, and she does wish to join the forums. Thank you very much in advance!

I do not know her password to the LPF but her sn is DarknessLover'sGF89. I will sit and watch her email some more...one last time thank you very much

Once of the the admins see this, I am sure they will be more then happy to fix it.. So just wait, and if they don't get back to you soon, PM one of them.

lmao she likes the fact I am overprotective...lets talk about htis in my journal so we don't get referrals for off topic

Can someone please send the email?

I PM mouse, and asked him if her could fix it.. so, just have some patience.

Mouse just PMed me back, and we both don't know how to do it.. So, I guess the best thing we can tell you is to make a new account and use a diffrent e-mail address, because there maybe a problem with that e-mail address. It happens to me sometimes, one e-mail address won't work, but I try again with a new one, and it does.. So, I guess that is all I can do right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back