My husband pisses me off.

Anonymous

He's overly controlling and possesive. A couple years ago I read
about Billy Bob Thorton's ex-wife and she got him back my posing
naked in Playboy because he was controlling. What should I do?

All depends. Do you have kids, will they be affected if you leave him? If no kids, get a divorce and go have fun.

Anonymous said:

Is that you in the photo? You may be a little old for playboy but your enormous fake jugs alone would make your husband jealous if you flirted with other men. :D

What, you think because you have big **** your Playboy material ?? Posing is revenge ?? Ha, if my bitch posed for Playboy, I'd buy extra copies and pass them around to friends.

Oh ****ing Christ, like we don't have enough nudity around this ****ing place already to be found... oh yeah sure... post some ****ing nude pics, yeah.. just what everyone comes to see here.:rolleyes:

Are you trying to ****ing spam us ?

Anonymous said:

Your face looks like an old catcher's mit. The best way to get back at your husband is to finally reveal to him that you were once a man. I'm sure the boys at his office all have a running wager.

Hehe, Bo's photo still looks good after all these years. Girl, I say grind up some sleep ease and put it in his spagetii. Then go do what ya wana.:D

double helix said:
Hehe, Bo's photo still looks good after all these years. Girl, I say grind up some sleep ease and put it in his spagetii. Then go do what ya wana.:D
OMG, that is the craziest thing I've read in awhile - lol.

If you wanna get revenge on him and copy cat **** you see on TV and Media, you can do like some women are and have him "KIDNAPPED" and brought to a secret location, tied to a chair, and make him watch you **** a black guy while some sleazy dude behind a camera videos it...

Now THAT is some pictures I would like to see.

If I want big tit grandmas, I'd just visit http://www.darlina.com/us/p/grandma_0.phphttp://darlina.com/

Anonymous said:

Do what all **** ups do...**** one of your collegues...or the pool guy, get caught, divorce your husband, take half of everything while making him out to be an arsehole, take his car in the divorce cause you're a spiteful manipulative skank, go on a cruise, root some unsuspecting old fart, fall in love with his kids ****ing inheritance, **** him over...and then die of the clap that he caught in ww2 from some ****ing french slut that did the same to some poor ******* who got dragged off to some ****ing wall and got ventilated in a hail of bullets....bitch.

Or yeah...show us ya ****.

NazzNegg2 said:
I must say, the advice everyone is giving this individual is sketchy, and not very nice. Maybe she is just trying to get out from under the yoke of an oppressive, restrictive individual, maybe she has pored her heart, soul & body into the relationship for years and as gotten nothing except an emotional black hole in return.

From her post it is obvious all she wants is attention from the man, and can any of you offer anything except your own bitter venom, your own self deprecating mental mind set, brought on by your own miserable lives, your hollow unfulfilling lives... No you can't, compassion and reality have been burned from your soul by the radiating light of your PC's screen, for shame.

Remember, love is the tree that all fruit springs from... Try to be a little more sensative in the future.

In other words, yes please send or post pics to Nazz ASAP.

Back