My idea to stop violence

quarky

Its pretty simple.

Each person is injected with nano bots, these nano bots then build a small metal ring (pain clamp) around the spinal cord, which is then tied into the aggression part of the human brain.
When ever someone becomes agressive the Pain Clamp then contracts around the spinal cord, causes loss of mobility, if the person stops there aggression then the pain clamp releases its contriction on the spine.

ROFL
Can you imagine what would happen in say a gathering of Hamas, they would all, all of the sudden drop the ground and look like they're having a fit.

:D

quarky said:
Its pretty simple.

Each person is injected with nano bots, these nano bots then build a small metal ring (pain clamp) around the spinal cord, which is then tied into the aggression part of the human brain.
When ever someone becomes agressive the Pain Clamp then contracts around the spinal cord, causes loss of mobility, if the person stops there aggression then the pain clamp releases its contriction on the spine.

ROFL
Can you imagine what would happen in say a gathering of Hamas, they would all, all of the sudden drop the ground and look like they're having a fit.

Or Breakdancing.

Could be entertaining.:D

quarky said:
Its pretty simple.

ROFL

Goddamn.

quarky, were you born a quivering bag of **** or did you have to work on it?

quarky said:
Its pretty simple.

Hunger, sex, and aggression are all controlled by the same primitive part of the brain. We would all be starving and frustrated, but we couldn

ImWithStupid said:
The Canadian is sticking up for the Australian. Stupid British commonwealths anyway.:p

:D I actually wasn't stickin' up for the Aussie - quite the opposite. I was saying we should take it easy/pity on him because he's Aussie. (making fun of him...yea)

And bah on those British commonwealths.. :cool:

TheJenn88 said:
:D I actually wasn't stickin' up for the Aussie - quite the opposite. I was saying we should take it easy/pity on him because he's Aussie. (making fun of him...yea)

Well, stop being an advocate for Aussies and start worrying about your own ass.

I don't know how bad the crime is in the US, but I must say hats off to the brave men and women of your police force.

They arrived at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch a mere six months after he admitted climbing into bed with young boys on worldwide TV.

Just a suggestion, but if the US wants to reduce crime of any kind, maybe your coppers could update to some faster ****in' cars, instead of using the same ones that they chased OJ's Bronco in.

TheJenn88 said:

You're from Canadia hey
rofl