My NoteBook says its Infected?!!!!!!! WARING DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!!! IT IS...

B

Bharris2612

Hi , I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) on an HP dm4- 2165dx notebook. I am currently Running Kaspersky Pure for internet security. I have the message Infected and Supisious but I can't quarentine them or view the problem reports. Kaspersky will stop responding and all I can do is close the program. I need to know what to do !! If I could get all the steps listed out on what I need to do to get rid of and how I got them. I have the names of the and there location . The trojon - Name- Gigerbreak and its location is- http://dl.xda.developers.com/ attachdl/b306e93a13d4436e4cda4f099d7f05a7/4f455dl/8/7/5/3/97/SuperOne Clickv2.2-Shortfuse.zip/Exploits/. It also says web page. I don't Know what this means? The program thats says Suspious its name is- DRVINST64.exe and is located in- C\USERS\ \APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFXO\DRIVER- . THIS is located in my externial Hard drive by the Icon in front of the event. Somebody Please I need help!!!!! I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP . DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!!

Continue reading...

Back