Need couple things (soon in a few weeks)

bvet4dog

mmhmm bacon!
Yup just like what the title says.

I'm willing to trade my red plastics for black. Thing is, i'm missing all of the screws. If you have extra, that would be greatly appreciated. Oh and this is for 07. Wouldn't mind if the rear plastic has a spot for the kick start.... I will consider doing that conversion later down the road.

Need a front bumper. Dont mind what it is long as it's cheap and durable. I bought a expensive UM bumper last year and hit a small dead tree. The dead tree won! Talk about a light corner turn hit and the bumper was bent in half.

Also I need boots. I have a boot that's too big for me. Fox size 12 i think. It is used and was given to me because my friend is out of the sport. I need the right size for me and i wear size 10 1/2 sneakers. I'm open minded, just no junk trades.

Once again i will be needing all of this next month. Just need to finish my classes and get more money. Posting this early in case someone who's willing to hold and wait to work with me.

thanks

Yup just like what the title says.

I'm willing to trade my red plastics for black. Thing is, i'm missing all of the screws. If you have extra, that would be greatly appreciated. Oh and this is for 07. Wouldn't mind if the rear plastic has a spot for the kick start.... I will consider doing that conversion later down the road.

Need a front bumper. Dont mind what it is long as it's cheap and durable. I bought a expensive UM bumper last year and hit a small dead tree. The dead tree won! Talk about a light corner turn hit and the bumper was bent in half.

Also I need boots. I have a boot that's too big for me. Fox size 12 i think. It is used and was given to me because my friend is out of the sport. I need the right size for me and i wear size 10 1/2 sneakers. I'm open minded, just no junk trades.

Once again i will be needing all of this next month. Just need to finish my classes and get more money. Posting this early in case someone who's willing to hold and wait to work with me.

thanks

I may have my stock front bumper laying around...I would just give it to you if I can find it.

I may have my stock front bumper laying around...I would just give it to you if I can find it.

Much appreciated! giving you a thumbs up thanks for being kind and considerate. Please PM me if you do find it. I will fix the original post.

Back