Need DirectX 9.0c Digital Signature from "Designed for MS Windows" to Pass Windows Logo Test

N

NewsBot

Hello ya'll,

Lookin' for the geek's forum, because I sure haven't figured this part out.
So here's the situation:

I tried to install DirectX 9.0c two times from two separate download locations and files. Both installations failed with the error message of, 
"The software you are installing has not passed windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. This sofware will not be installed. Contact your system Administrator."
Just because, I installed it three more times. But with the same disappointing results.

What is a system administrator, and how do I contact them? What do they do? And will this help to solve the problem?

Setup:
"An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problem."

I looked at the log files and I don't see how this can help me. It doesn't tell me anything that I already don't know!!!
Installation end.
Installation failed.

I Need the DirectX 9.0c Digital Signature from the "Designed for Microsoft Windows" logo, which seems to be a device driver I guess.

View this thread