New Forum Feature - Whos Been Online Today!

Qwest

OK this is a simple little feature I decided can be just another little thing to look at here on LPF.

Have you ever logged in and wanted to see if your friend is here or has even been on LPF today? Now you can. Just go to the "Forum" Home (NOT THE HOMEPAGE) and scroll to the bottom. You can now see a list of everyone that's a registered member and has been on the site today.

Go here and scroll to the bottom: http://www.linkinparkforums.com/forums.php

Check it out and give us some feedback :)

I like it.. I like to see who has been active in the site.. I think it is a good feature..

i quite enjoy the new feature, it lets me know if some fo my freinds here droped by today. good work man!!!

I like it because it helps show that there have been alot of people online. Usually, the most I see is twenty or something. :p

Love it! I have to say I'm REALLY impressed with the new changes, and mostly all for the better from what I've seen so far! This like totally rocks! Awesome job guys, mods, all of you, just... awesome... very much appreciated. Looks great. Love it.

Take care and TTYL, as always,
-Rav the Rob-Ranter/Obsessor, and Bourdie's B*tch, like the sig says, damnit! Hehehe...

Back