New member from El paso tx./Juarez mx area.

Gerardo Mata

noticed a fellow rider (elmamito) posted the invitation on facebook for this group.
I have been riding for about 8 years. Currently in my 2nd TRX which was just purshased less than a month ago. Have been riding mostly desert (baja style) and 3 seasons in tulie MX (tuliemx.com) in the amateur class.
Currently racing our local baja-style season south of the border which is having a huge turn out. (last race there were around 35 quads registered) and every now and then we have some special guest. Last year Dofo Arellano (1A, pro-atv SCORE champ was present along with one of his buddies.)

my quad is nothing special, an 08 electric start which i was lucky to find in mint and stock condition (down to the dunlop tires) and opted to go with an elka LT setup with laeger +2 arms.
in the rear i opted for an LSR axle, a revalved stock shock and a GT thunder link. after trying several rear setups i feel this is the best bang for the buck when it comes to rear-end setups on a trx.
d6f52600e93241be6a898792163e062c.jpg
along with some of my friends, have been an avid baja follower, trying to be there at least once a year to spectate. last year we were lucky enough to be part of the chase team for which ended up being the winning team in the pro class (Matlock, Miller, Arellano, Robles)
998ee189235ebd58f6630f69e70d84d4.jpg

Looking forward to browsing the site and knowing some of the newer riders around the region.

Back