New member intro from NW Oregun

Nitro6two

Hi All,

New member from Forest Grove, OR. Just purchased a new 2014 TRX450R two weekends ago. I was invited here from another forum by a member of this forum. This is my first quad though I have always had bikes and snowmobiles and all sorts of other toys. I enjoy riding and working on my toys adding to them with upgrades as I go. I mostly ride moderate and challenging trails in the woods. One of the popular areas I like to ride at Brown's Camp OHV area. It's a very nice large trail system and best of all it's 20 minutes from the house. I occasionally ride at Sand Lake. I just completed my first upgrade on the TRX, Pro Taper bars and risers. Next will be DASA classic exhaust and jetting. Thanks for taking a minute to read my introduction and if you have any questions on riding opportunities in my area I will do my best to answer them.

Last edited:
welcome bro , glad to have you here..

here is a slower than the org but just quality members and honest answer, no drama allowed...

heres the question you were asking..
ok full exhaust
Dasa Racing Exhaust Honda TRX 450 - Immortal ATV
intake
Fuel Customs Intake Kit Honda TRX 450-Immortal ATV
jet kit
JD Jetting Jet Kit 2006+ Honda TRX 450 - Immortal ATV
that my friend is TOP of the line...

Thank you! Glad to be here. Slow is fine, Rome was not built in a day. Thank you for the links I will be checking them out in a moment. Thank you again for the warm welcome and I look forward to learning much about my TRX here! Hopefully I can contribute in some way as well.

Glad you came aboard! I know of a few TRX250R riders, out your way. Portland, Gresham. Good luck and enjoy your ride! :applouse:

Thank you!

Glad you came aboard! I know of a few TRX250R riders, out your way. Portland, Gresham. Good luck and enjoy your ride! :applouse:

Thanks I am glad to have been invited here. I spent a great amount of time reading the forums last night. Great stuff. Portland and Gresham are about 1 hour East of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back