New official LP band picture (from their MySpace)

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
78.jpg

Not bad

what do you think?

Chester looks like crap in that picture.. I mean like he looks sick or something.. and Brad needs a hair cut.

Victim said:
Chester looks like crap in that picture.. I mean like he looks sick or something.. and Brad needs a hair cut.

i was thinking the same.
and i still think mike should grown his hair back to how it used to be.

It's not bad, i mean, it can't *be* bad :p but yea, Mike's hair, Chester's eyes, Brad's hair (a bit TOO much), Phoenix's freaky gaze, but Joe and Rob looks pretty nice in it

It's a good pic, just that not their best ;)

its horrible, Joe isn't even looking at the camera, chester looks like he's a crack head, and it looks like a baby sheet has made its home on one of their heads.

joe looks good the rest need ta work on gettin hair cuts and shaving and chester could use some make-up to cover up the darkcircles under his eyes lol other then that they look fine:D

Basically the left 3 are perfectly fine, and the right three are doing something wrong. :p

Sk8Park said:
i would say the perfect one is rob, and the rest need to work on their looks :p :D
Damnstraight!
But I guess they all have their 'looks' like Brad's fro and Chas's... whatever... yup, kid's will do that to a person. I can't imagine Rockstars could be any different...

Just glad to see them again. Now want to HEAR them! :D

Back