new piano video: Bleed It Out

Dude, you should record some good quality versions. People would love you.

As for this video you zoomed through it felt rushed. I've heard your arrangement on .mid and i thought it was great. Though I think on the rapping part you should drop the constant note(?) because it takes away from the beauty of it. Loatr was great, I have the MP3 but like I said I higher quality if you could get it...would be awesome.

Dude, you should record some good quality versions. People would love you.

As for this video you zoomed through it felt rushed. I've heard your arrangement on .mid and i thought it was great. Though I think on the rapping part you should drop the constant note(?) because it takes away from the beauty of it. Loatr was great, I have the MP3 but like I said I higher quality if you could get it...would be awesome.

yeah i know it was faster than the original. i tried playing it with the regular speed and it sounded so...plain. haha. i guess i'm impatient. and yeah i didnt know what to do with the rapping part! i'm going to try to re-record my stuff in the future with higher quality tho so just wait for it =)

I wasn't a fan of the 'rapping'

or really of the fact that you rushed through it and played it very sloppy like.

Back