new things about mike's album

Status
Not open for further replies.

dany

Ballerstatus has more detailed reports on Mike's solo album which is actually called "The Rising Tied". It was reported that Fort Minor was the title of the album but actually it's the name of the group of people, including Mike, who work on "The Rising Tied".
Mike explained, "It's called Fort Minor, instead of my name because there are a bunch of other people involved in the project. But I only wanted to work with family and friends; people that I feel are really close to me and we see eye-to-eye. Besides that, Fort has a militant meaning and Minor in music is a smaller, darker, sadder note, so the name is a reflection of the music." Mike also talked about some of the tracks on the album. Jay-Z is not in the album but is executive producing it with Mike.
"The Rising Tied" is yet to be completed, but Mike said it will be released late summer through Machine Shop Recordings
Mike said he would only work on this album with ppl that are really close to him-i mean friends
but yesterday i've seen smth i didn't like -there was a title on mtv saying-mike is going solo and this sounds like linkin park is breaking down and i don't know why they do those things.....it sounds shitty to me
dany-romania :thumbsup:

It sounds awesome, i like mikes hip hop even tho im not into rap..hes a differant taste from people like eminem and 50 - cent, i think his album will do well

breaking down....ive heard that term used by a lot of people...i thought it was breaking up...lol...anyway his album sounds awesome, it will bring something new to the hip hop industry...cant wait!

.::[hP]::. said:
breaking down....ive heard that term used by a lot of people...i thought it was breaking up...lol...anyway his album sounds awesome, it will bring something new to the hip hop industry...cant wait!

up, down.. same thing lol

Ahhhh!!! STOP MAKING NEW THREADS FOR THIS ALBUM!!!
[This is the 3rd already] :rolleyes:

Just go here for the best info...
http://www.fortminor.co.uk :thumbsup:

I also made an AIM icon for FM if you care...
a28ba0155fcfb416eefb03969cc2f5f6.gif

[ONE MORE POST TIL I HIT 666 !!! ;) ]

dany said:

but yesterday i've seen smth i didn't like -there was a title on mtv saying-mike is going solo and this sounds like linkin park is breaking down and i don't know why they do those things.....it sounds shitty to me
dany-romania :thumbsup:

I just went to mtv and there was nothing about them saying that is GOING solo and they didnt say anything about Linkin Park BREAKING DOWN.

And I kind of wish that this thread is closed because we already have too many threads about this topic. Most people are already posting updates about it at those threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back