New Years trip to glamis, china wall

Looks like a good weekend... I always go with at least one guy that can't make it out there and back on fuel.

Looks like a very nice trip. I was there also but on the Baja side.... we defenetly need to make a nice group and go riding... I just don't want to deal with BLM so that's why I'm always on the Baja side.

I heard a few people got tickets for having fuel in the race jugs and not in the red "approved " container..

One ranger drove down to our camp, he was real cool, never saw any out in the dunes, but we camp away from the crowds. up on Gecko road it was a zoo. people getting tickets all night we could see the flashing lights all along the road. We camp down by the canal. No one goes down there anymore. used to be the place to be in the 80's. 6 days and 7 nights lots of firewood beer, great food, and tons of riding. New Years day 75% of the people left and the place was empty.

Looks like a good weekend... I always go with at least one guy that can't make it out there and back on fuel.

One of my friends with a built out banshee can't make it to Olds and back on a tank of gas! I have yet to hit reserve in 3 years owning this quad

Back