nice dream

linkinparkusa

Linkin Park are the best but they won`t come istanbul.they are a lot of fans here but where is linkin park? :( maybe they can be here in this summer.

hey im turkish and i come from istanbul as well..i totally agree with u..there as many LP fans in Turkey as there in US and Asia..they shud totally come to Turkey..i wud like them to do their own concert but they can also come for Rock n' Coke

my name is ugur btw

im in Sout Africa and we also got alot of fans here.. i donno if they have ever been here but i would like them to come here to. keep believig bro

I think it's not easy to get to every place in the world...

There will always be places missing out...

linkinparkusa said:
Linkin Park are the best but they won`t come istanbul.they are a lot of fans here but where is linkin park? :( maybe they can be here in this summer.
whoah. How Did you Guys Survice Thanks Giving?

lol jk

but anways how do you guyz know english there?

a "no ****" momenst :p im not english but i can speak it.. english is mainstream EVERYBODY in the world should be able to speak english.

GraDoN said:
im in South Africa and we also got alot of fans here.. i donno if they have ever been here but i would like them to come here to. keep believig bro

I totally agree! South Africans adore LP!!!!!! I would love to see them live!!!

i tihnk it was in the lpa interview with phoenix he mentioned somming to australia. it would be a shame is someone happened to record the show and went under the name of Peterdea at the same time would'nt it! lol.
BTW, nice sig GraDoN :D

YA well in SA its a little better we get alot of good artists comming here like Robbie williams and Nickelback and Live BUT I WANT LP DAMNIT :<

ya we got friend in arabia also cause of work...
freeky language arabic is... you write from right to left i think.. or is that another language?

Yo Rock Angel where in Saudi Arabia do you live coz i also live in saudi

i so wish linkin park wud come to turkey...for rock and coke at least

Back