No Doubt

woodyloveslinkin

aka Gloomy Mushroom
In my own opinion, they were a good band.
But when their newest single came out it was overrated.
Gwen Stafani has gone...CRAP!
I liked their Animal Kingdom album (I think thats what it was called).
Who else liked them?
If you do not like them, please do not post in this thread, for this thread is for No Doubt fans.

No Doubt has great songs,I´m not much of a big fan of them but they are fine.
I like better Gwen Stefffani as a solist(?),I dunno since I listened to their 2 songs as a solist(?)I think she sounds better,but it´s my opinion anyway.

stupidsoul1 said:
no doubt we pretty sweet for a ska band

i like gwen, she has awesome style.
well,yeah gwen is a lady,but when she went solo everyone started to say she will become the new madonna ...well,i think she can make it....she has a good voice,and a really good style ....

Im mostly into the older stuff of No Doubt. gwen solo is okay, but i like them better as a band. first i kinda liked hollaback girl but ive heard too much. i like her style though, its crazy.

i like no doubt as a band but i dont have any of their cds which is ashame...but on her own i think gwen totally sucks...i dunno, i havent really liked any of the songs she produced, her albumn sucks and any potential any of the songs had the radio made sure they totally killed...

but yeah no doubt were amazing when they were together...

I loved their old stuff, and i like gwen as a solo artist too.
Except for that Rich Girl song with the rapper girl..was it eve?
Its so annoying..gosh..

shahfire said:
i really liked their songs "hella good" and "dont speak". but i think gwen is better off solo. though i didnt like her "rich girl".
h yeah,don't speak was a great song,when i first heard it i liked it a lot
sorry 4 the gwen lovers but i don't like her anymore,it's like she has no glow since she left no doubt,but well i wanna see how many time she'll stay in the music industry

dany said:
h yeah,don't speak was a great song,when i first heard it i liked it a lot
sorry 4 the gwen lovers but i don't like her anymore,it's like she has no glow since she left no doubt,but well i wanna see how many time she'll stay in the music industry

gwen stefani didnt leave no doubt. they are on a break. a very well desereved break. and they will be back soon. sorry if you dont think individualism isnt your thing.

Back