Not as exciting, but here are a few shots

sandt38

wheelchair class racer
Just sharing a few shots of our rides.

I think I tore a rotator cuff 2 weeks ago. So I haven't been able to ride the last couple weeks. It feels a lot better, but I want it to be as close to 100% as I can before I go haulin' @ss again. One of my buddies I ride with blew his bike up on thursday, so that will give me a couple weeks to heal up more.

Some shots of what I miss.

Front view of my TRX and my son's CRF in my yard. You can see in the distance how my land gives me room to ride.
nsm10_zpsbb707743-1.jpg

My TRX, my son's CRF, and off in the distance my buddy's now blown up 500 Scrambler (560 big bore, cammed, geared, and I still own him easily)
07_zpse0903775-1.jpg

Top of a quarry (this is the north side) where we ride. You can ride for hours in here, mostly flat track style racing, but there are some hill climbs too.
05_zpsf724500b-1.jpg

Top of the quarry (south side). You can see in the distance the "lake". They were digging and hit a spring. There is equipment submerged there including a crane.
04_zps569b1b7a-1.jpg

Said "lake". The first pics of the bikes show the road that leads to it. The road spirals down and abruptly ends at the water. The Scrambler is nosed up to the water, but my TRX and obviously the dirtbike don't have reverse so we don't pull up that close.
08_zps9e48d227-1.jpg

All 3 bikes in the woods. We have miles of wooded trails with creek beds, sand washes, hill climbs, and jumps all around us. This is where we stop to have a smoke and let the bikes cool.
smIMAG0133_zpsb27cce01-1.jpg

It is awesome to find some new mud holes. We were riding in a large construction zone (expanding a 2 lane road to a 4 lane highway) with lots of mud pits, hill climbs, and straightaways good for dragging.
01_zps38678acf-1.jpg

My son riding in the construction zone. This pic kind of gives you an idea of the scope of the construction. This type of work is about 20 miles long, but we stick to ~ a 3-5 mile stretch that we know pretty well.
02_zps2fbca601-1.jpg

My son learning to jump his bike. He's only had the bike a couple months (used to ride quads) but he has really gotten good on the bike.
nsmj5_zps73cd6cae-1.jpg

Aaaaand, me just running a corner.
nsm11_zps5c2a68b7-1.jpg

Looks like you have some cool spots near you. Wheres the photos of the MX track out in that back Field??? I mean... That's what I would have back there lol.

What state are you in? Looks like the trees are budding there too..

Nice pics.. Looks like fun riding.. I actually miss trees and mud sometimes.. Lol.

I'd love to dune, personally. But the mud and trees are a blast.

I lived all around you for almost a decade (LaJolla and Lake Forest), but never rode out there.

Back