not to be picky or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

donbyers

i am the worst person in the world for spelling mistakes but heres one even i managed to spot!

Linkin Park is known for having some of the best music videos around. Discuss the vidoes in this forum.

VIDEOS

:D :D
sorry in advance if i sound like an ass, but i am one so meh

Shadowed Heart said:
Okay..... akward..... Are you new?

Weell...judging by his join date..

Are you talking about spelling mistakes in the forums?
Im a tad bit lost..

my bad lol, yeh am new and posted in the n00b threads :O
here is the spelling mistake, on the main board index
Video Talk (5 Viewing)
Linkin Park is known for having some of the best music videos around. Discuss the *vidoes* in this forum.

i dont know if anyone cares or not, but thought id try be helpful for a change

Oh!! lol. I see what you are getting at.

ATLIEN!! Where are you?:p

Edit: Wait, I just looked at it, and..it says 'videos' not 'vidoes'. lol.
Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but I'm pretty sure it says videos.

In mine says vidoes

8b0de5b360d1f5b8727e1c2a562fefb3.jpg

Only Atlien can fix that minor issue but since the thread says Video talk,it´s understood that the thread was created to talk about LP vids so who cares about a minor issue like that?:p,I mean,I´m not being agressive or anything,it´s just my opinion anyway....

That spelling issue has been here since weve been open., and Chris still hasnt fixed it. But it doesnt matter either.

donbyers said:
i am the worst person in the world for spelling mistakes but heres one even i managed to spot!

Linkin Park is known for having some of the best music videos around. Discuss the vidoes in this forum.

VIDEOS

no offences but who really cares? we all know what its meant to be, dont we?
*trying not to sound like a bitch*

donbyers said:

VIDEOS

ohhh man,when u write quickly it's normal for us to write some words the wrong way....it's like that ,it's simple
if u write a word in5 mins it's normal to not make any mistakes but if u are in a hurry or nervous u can write it the wrong way
that's just all
and one more thing-we are all humans,it's normal for us to make mistakes

donbyers said:

VIDEOS

Wow LOL a newbie has the balls to call out the admin on a mistake. LOL I fixed it. I was aware of the messup but I never got around to fixing it. I fixed it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back