OK so I am hurt and pissed

tizz

So I just wanted to vent a little here. I just read where someone I have known in forums for about a year now, actually constrewed my personal beliefe that Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism in such a way as to make it sound as if I was satisfied with what happened in londaon today. He went so far as to imply I think they deserved it. I don't even know what to think I am so appalled. I actually wanted to cry for a minute at the thought of wishing that on anyone or saying that any human being deserved it. I don't know. I wanted to vent a bit and decided I would do it here because I really didn't want to start a **** storm with him. How could anyone ever think that london deserved what happened today? How can someone say anyone does? To me it was a great offence that someone said that about me and for the first time I think someone actually managed to hurt my feelings in a forum. And no wise cracks about that phreak!!!
Anyway I just had to blah blah blah that one

God Dammit teh asshole not only made me cry but now I am in a rotten ****ing mood and I think I have heartburn. What a ****ing asshole! ARG I wish I could screem right now!

Well my advice to you on it...is to confront the person...and do it soon...now if possible...

Not good to keep someone close to you even if they cant stand up for you (even if they disagree with you)

****er is still trying to say I blamed bush for london. Dumb asshole pain in my arse!!!!

Sorry to bring this here but it dies kind of demand you tell teh world what pisses you off and his comments really really really pissed me the **** off and I did confront him and he has yet to show where I would ever saying anything even close to this ****!!!!!!

I want to take a **** on his head right now

I am over it now. What hurt was that this was someone I have been talking to for almost a year and someone I would not have expected this crap from. There are very few things that can affaectme online and I didn't this was one until last night.

tizz said:
I am over it now. What hurt was that this was someone I have been talking to for almost a year and someone I would not have expected this crap from. There are very few things that can affaectme online and I didn't this was one until last night.

Yeah I know what you mean.There is also someone that pissed me off.It's funny how your opinion about someone can change in a blink of an eye.

I have respect for the guy even though we hardly agree on anything. I am hoping he was just having a rotten day. He has apologized but I haven't responded because I am not ready to.

Something that can make the dead walk the earth...but don't worry...they will be peaceful, smiling, brownie lovin' zombies!!! :D

No one from here, someone I know from another forum I am on. No biggie, I think it will blow over. I was just really hurt by his perception of who I am last night. I think he got my comments confused with someone else.

Back