Ok, well the simple way has been discussed.....

H

heynowdavetv

I wish all these answers was relevent to someone who DOES NOT HAVE A WINDOWS 7 DISK. I used to be so bold with my PC'S when I actually owned one of those but now I have 3 PC'S that did not come with that. I hope there is some advice out there that can give a simple way to do the fix through a remote connection. I have a network funtional and ready to go. I had the computer up and running and building its language cache and looked like it was ready because it kept pinging me to download its files (which I have) but I am hesitant about this. The software has been in this system long enough to degrade and/or adapt. This worries me as well. Remote connections and installing windows 7 to a unresposive device is difficult and I already went through one session by myself, and one other session with another indidvdual that wanted a lot of money. The thing creashed during a system recover for crying out loud!! how hared can it really be to get it booted again? Same message "Bootmgr is missing Press Ctrl Alt Del to Restart" and yes I went in and loaded the CD ROM device as the first one--It does not seem to want to read the CD ROM at all. Does anyone know how to make a "real" boot disk??? I would appreciate some help and thanks for reading my post. And by the way HAVING A WINDOWS 7 DISK is about the best thing you can do, that and going into bios and setting up the CD ROM as the 1st device...
Best regards and good luck to you...
David C Kane

Continue reading...

Back