ok, what happened to the .ORG that most of us are here??

Think of it this way, pardon me for not knowing your rank, but if your superior knew absolutely nothing about your job however tried to mask it by micromanaging you and when you gave suggestion were ignored (no where to be found) and when you give slight push back you were dishonorably discharged (banned).

I didn't "Hang Out" at .org all that much. But if people are saying it went "Corporate" I totally understand the direction it went. And that really isn't my thing either. Just glad to be here, especially from the ground up. We can help make this site they way we want it, not what corporate people want.

That about sums it up.

The BEST people in the business have been banned from the .org for awhile. The old owner sold off to a corporate giant and its been down hill ever since. The corporates come in, get rid of most GOOD businesses that posted often. The good tech went out the window, the mods became hitler, and the site sucks now.

so introducing 450rHQ.com bringing back good people that have long been gone.

This site is not just about Hondas. a couple yamaha sites have been bitten by the corporate bug as well as suzuki and kawasaki sites. they will migrate over this way soon enough. There was a tech site that just stopped one day and it was missed by many. Hopefully that tech info will come back, end up here, and everyone will be happy.

That about sums it up.

The BEST people in the business have been banned from the .org for awhile. The old owner sold off to a corporate giant and its been down hill ever since. The corporates come in, get rid of most GOOD businesses that posted often. The good tech went out the window, the mods became hitler, and the site sucks now.

This site is not just about Hondas. a couple yamaha sites have been bitten by the corporate bug as well as suzuki and kawasaki sites. they will migrate over this way soon enough. There was a tech site that just stopped one day and it was missed by many. Hopefully that tech info will come back, end up here, and everyone will be happy.

ahhhok got it. what we should do it copy paste the tread from over there, here.. and ensure that , that good info is not lost .. and i guess ill be here more than over there..

Phantom put it best.

corporate came in, took away what forums are made of... the good sponsors and the members. They took away the ability for sponsors to do giveaways and raffles. Why? Cause they didnt get pennies off that stuff. it was greed and money!

Some Honda website took it a bit farther and let dumbshit hang around, make money, and be a douche. That single person ran off more members and sponsors on more sites then I have EVER seen anywhere.
Then you have his minions who have his parts, swear how good he is and reposts his crap everywhere. His postings were nothing but a bunch of cut and pastes off the internet. Which is why no one sees this guy in person to talk "tech"

he hangs on to his one win here or there in something. his claim to want to be fame.... he shouldnt bother with these forums. hes always saying how many lives hes saving.

enough of other morons and sites.... lets grow this one

Just read this over on the org and I think it puts things into perspective where the "leaders" of that forum come from:

......you sent your PM on Friday April 6th, which was Good Friday and therefore a holiday, so our office was closed. .....

To them hanging out on that forum is work, here we enjoy being here and at least myself I come here to get away from work!!

Phantom put it best.

corporate came in, took away what forums are made of... the good sponsors and the members. They took away the ability for sponsors to do giveaways and raffles. Why? Cause they didnt get pennies off that stuff. it was greed and money!

Some Honda website took it a bit farther and let dumbshit hang around, make money, and be a douche. That single person ran off more members and sponsors on more sites then I have EVER seen anywhere.
Then you have his minions who have his parts, swear how good he is and reposts his crap everywhere. His postings were nothing but a bunch of cut and pastes off the internet. Which is why no one sees this guy in person to talk "tech"

he hangs on to his one win here or there in something. his claim to want to be fame.... he shouldnt bother with these forums. hes always saying how many lives hes saving.

enough of other morons and sites.... lets grow this one

i just read the other tread and finally understand your concern and what happened..
and im sure you meant Mixxer, and to be honest i love the work he did on my head(he is highly recommended by my mec) but again if he talks the talk, he better walk the walk.. and i know he hasnt done it everytime he get called out. i dont hate him or nothing since the problem was not with me but defenetly get your point..

let grow this web site... im all down for it..

Just read this over on the org and I think it puts things into perspective where the "leaders" of that forum come from:

To them hanging out on that forum is work, here we enjoy being here and at least myself I come here to get away from work!!
same here...

only reason i went to the org is to **** with my BFF juicy by the foot an to stir the pot but the corperate run sites are a ****ing joke hope this site takes off us yfz guys have your equivilant of the org (yfzcentral) that is owned by the same corperation as the org an that place blows luckily we also have a privatly owned site (yfztech) which is a much better site smaller member numbers but a closer group of people with helpfull info an it seems like thats what this place can become for u guys

only reason i went to the org is to **** with my BFF juicy by the foot an to stir the pot but the corperate run sites are a ****ing joke hope this site takes off us yfz guys have your equivilant of the org (yfzcentral) that is owned by the same corperation as the org an that place blows luckily we also have a privatly owned site (yfztech) which is a much better site smaller member numbers but a closer group of people with helpfull info an it seems like thats what this place can become for u guys

What ever happened to juice? He totally dropped off over there....

dont worry, it is not just a honda place... this place is for all makes. I hope to see everyone wanting to post in here eventually.

I just left Kenz cycle tech and he is not a much internet guy but really wants to get involved with us. Which means Raptors and Yamis......!!!!!

I am new to both this site and .org .... Ive also been a member to many other big forums and over time one way or another they went down hill because of new ownership... The new owners knew jack **** about the forums or what the forums were representing (quads, car audio, lawn equipment etc...) All they did was hire people to go and delete bad threads and ban members for not following there new BS rules...
Then people left and started making new forums....Thats exactly why this one is here...

Thats exactly why this one is here...

You're very right however the big difference is we aren't any more on the members side than we are on the sponsors side and vice versa. We've both seen our share of forums crash and burn and we are bringing not only a passion for the sport but also a LOT of forum experience to this board;)

As long as the Owner, Admin's and Mods stay loyal to the forum and members, This site will last aloooong time..

Ive been working on my own site for just TRX450R/ER's...Just from reading a few threads from over there, I can tell that site was going to **** fast...

As long as the Owner, Admin's and Mods stay loyal to the forum and members, This site will last aloooong time..

Ive been working on my own site for just TRX450R/ER's...Just from reading a few threads from over there, I can tell that site was going to **** fast...

As loyal as a Honda is reliable!! :gr_cool: :gr_jest:

this pretty much sums it up

Back