Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azemkamikaze03

noFATchix
DUDE, omfg after years and years of hoping it happened. There are such things as zombies!! They managed to lern how to perserve the tissuse and veins of dead dogs! and this means we could possibly live forever as zombies!

Posted by timothy on Monday June 27, @03:58PM
from the ooh-that's-chilly dept.
Alex_Ionescu writes "U.S. scientists have managed to revive dead dogs to life, by using a technique similar to cryogenation, in which the dogs' blood was drained and replaced by a cold, saline liquid. A couple of hours, their blood was replaced, and an electric shock brought them back to life with no brain damage. The technology will be tested on humans within the next year."

http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/27/1923259&from=rss

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15739502-13762,00.html?name=otherside

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1431932/posts

thats a few of the sites that have it!!! \m/(^.^)\m/

OMG that is weird...!
why would u wanna live as a zombie though lol...wow that is amazing that theyve been able to do that though!

wait....how can u bring something to life though???? *is confused and stunned* lol

its all bullshit and i refuse to belive it. and if it were true it would have been all over the new like on msnbc cnn and all those good channels. oh and that pic if so fake its a wolf that is preserved.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
its all bullshit and i refuse to belive it. and if it were true it would have been all over the new like on msnbc cnn and all those good channels. oh and that pic if so fake its a wolf that is preserved.

it supossed to be...news articles always do that..to show u wat a dog looks like

This IS complete bullshit.Just ppl bored and interested in Resident Evil.No one will ever be able to be brought back to life,that'd be ****ing up nature and that shouldnt be done no matter how much you miss a person or w/e.

....I dunno.I guess it IS true that it worked on some dogs,but it's still wrong.It's like cloning,theres a 50/50 chance something horribly wrong can happen.They killed the dogs just for experiments,not even knowing if it'd work.That's cruel.

XERO-Limit said:
....I dunno.I guess it IS true that it worked on some dogs,but it's still wrong.It's like cloning,theres a 50/50 chance something horribly wrong can happen.They killed the dogs just for experiments,not even knowing if it'd work.That's cruel.
hey it the same as stem cell killing humans...but ppl want stem cell nontheless....

Yeah I know,still doesn't make it right.But nice find,I'm not sure whether to believe it :/.I can't imagine Fox news lying but I can imagine scientists stretching the truth.

theyre gonna do it on humans...how many poeples families would agree to that
oh look grannies dead....ZAP...whoops it didnt work...next one!

just seems kinda inhuman to me

hehe..yeah i didnt phrase it very well did i... :p :p

but yeah..people are trying too hard to play god, what with dolly the sheep and now bringing people back to life, its so....un natural...people are supposed to die...
not stay alive as a freaky super human never dying zombie... :D