On Track To 'Home Sweet Home'

Thanks for the news, I also didn't like the song that much. In my opinion, Chaz's other song was better. I hope the songs on his Solo Album have a type of Style like Walking Dead and State Of The Art.

Do you mean the album version?......I don't know I'm kinda confused on this whole thing. What exactly is Home Sweet Home then? sorry for being dumb, I've been real busy and sorta out of it lately.

Home Sweet Home is a song by Motley Crue. Now, they decided to go into the studio and like redo the song (kinda like Reanimation). This time, they added Chester Bennington to it. So then, at the concert on Saturday, Motley Crue played it live with Chester. :) The album version is coming out soon.

Nikki Six of Motley Crue has recently posted this diary entry:

First and foremost, we, the band, want and need to thank everyone behind the scenes who busted their asses to make yesterday such a magical day. Traveling through the night to get us set up and organized was no easy task, but everybody knew that this wasn't about them… it's about awareness and hopeful funds for the people of New Orleans who have been left destitute. Also Chester and all his people who did any and everything to get to Nashville need to be complimented as well. I think we speak for all the bands and artists who performed when we say thank you to everybody behind the scenes. Now is the time we're asking you to react. Please donate. Please pick up the phone or go online and make a difference. Don't wait, our government already did that… Do it now… thank you.

Song is coming soon ^_^

A studio recorded version of 'Home Sweet Home', a Motley Crue song featuring Chester Bennington, will be released for purchase, with all proceeds going to help the victims of Katrina. When this will be released, and if it will be part of a compilation is unknown at this time.

Nikki Sixx posted the following in his online journal:

"First and foremost, we, the band, want and need to thank everyone behind the scenes who busted their asses to make yesterday such a magical day. Traveling through the night to get us set up and organized was no easy task, but everybody knew that this wasn't about them… it's about awareness and hopeful funds for the people of New Orleans who have been left destitute. Also Chester and all his people who did any and everything to get to Nashville need to be complimented as well. I think we speak for all the bands and artists who performed when we say thank you to everybody behind the scenes. Now is the time we're asking you to react. Please donate. Please pick up the phone or go online and make a difference. Don't wait, our government already did that… Do it now… thank you."

Read More Sixx Entries here

Back