Outlook profile hangs on loading inbox everytime I have opened for instance an email in a...

T

timw1970

Outlook profile hangs on loading inbox everytime I have opened for instance an email in send items or any other subfolder and go back to inbox, this happens
on multiple pc's. Before we ran office 2000/2003 with exchange 2003 now office 2010. Happens on Windows 7 and Xp machines. <o:p></o:p>

Before the installation I deinstalled the old version of office first than installed the new office 2010. Outlook starts up without
problems, with or without extra pst files, everything works but when entering en opening an email in any folder, send, deleted, junk or pst box and returning to inbox it
hangs, loading...... Have to close Outlook, open again and everything works again.

I Installed a pc with XP completly new again and than installed office 2010, no problems. Agent.exe is NOT running. Deleting the profile in regedit did not help. Reparing Ost/Pst also did not help. I hope I don't have to reinstall 17 pc's completly new again.......?!<o:p></o:p>

Continue reading...

Back