Overfiend

tizz

OK between the shout box and his first two posts this shitbird needs to be boxed allready. I am not sure how to do it but dammit I paid my 12 bux and I want to box this dolt!

Not to step on any toes or anything, phreak. This mother****er was preying on my last nerve.

Just a dumb tool with a CAPS LOCK complex. I had to ban him.

NEXT!

Holy **** RO I near just peed myself. LOL you banned the idgit? GOOD! Waste of stem cells right there

RoyalOrleans said:
Not to step on any toes or anything, phreak. This mother****er was preying on my last nerve.

Just a dumb tool with a CAPS LOCK complex. I had to ban him.

NEXT!

Good step, but it would have been fun to rip into the ass raider before giving him the boot.

Next time do this:

Go into invisible mode, idiot box him so he can't edit his posts.

Find a post to taunt him on, open a new window and watch him to see where he goes to post. respond to the post before him, and as soon as he has responded, hit the EDIT POST button , clear what he said and write something else to confirm what you had written before hand, when he bitches about the post being changed, delete it and deny anything, keep it up and keep it up you can get it down to an art.. I have a ****ing blast playing with trolls like that... as soon as they write it, delete it, then switch methods, and change it.. they eventually give up and leave, don't ever ban them, I can always do a prune of just that persons posts at any time and wipe them all out in 2 clicks or less, but I WANT trolls like him to come around... as long as we only let them come 1 troll at a time, let him talk his ****, it just adds to our post numbers.

Usually when you get an asshole like him, they want attention, or they wanna see who they can piss off, it's best to play mind games, and annoy the **** out of them by messing with what they say over lowering yourself to there level and bitching at them.

And hell, remember we have this hidden forum to play with, I can always move ANY of the topics IN HERE in the premium forums.

phreakwars said:
Next time do this:

Go into invisible mode, idiot box him so he can't edit his posts.

Find a post to taunt him on, open a new window and watch him to see where he goes to post. respond to the post before him, and as soon as he has responded, hit the EDIT POST button , clear what he said and write something else to confirm what you had written before hand, when he bitches about the post being changed, delete it and deny anything, keep it up and keep it up you can get it down to an art.. I have a ****ing blast playing with trolls like that... as soon as they write it, delete it, then switch methods, and change it.. they eventually give up and leave, don't ever ban them, I can always do a prune of just that persons posts at any time and wipe them all out in 2 clicks or less, but I WANT trolls like him to come around... as long as we only let them come 1 troll at a time, let him talk his ****, it just adds to our post numbers.

Usually when you get an asshole like him, they want attention, or they wanna see who they can piss off, it's best to play mind games, and annoy the **** out of them by messing with what they say over lowering yourself to there level and bitching at them.

And hell, remember we have this hidden forum to play with, I can always move ANY of the topics IN HERE in the premium forums.

remind me to never piss you off.

Oh My Gawd. I just looked up that Royal Ass Wipe name on the members list and saw what you did. Jesus..I can't stop giggling. That's so ****ing funny!!!!

phreakwars said:

I've been practising on sixes in the shout box. It's way fun. ;)

builder said:
I've been practising on sixes in the shout box. It's way fun. ;)
Hi. You're going to call off your rigorous investigation. You're going to publically state that there is no underground group. Or... these guys are going to take your balls. And send one to the New York Times, one to the LA Times press release staff. Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we drive your ambulances. We connect your calls, we guard you while you sleep. Do not... **** with us.

Back