Part Of Me/ Carousel Live?

no i have never heard thm or seen then when i went to see tehm in cardiff in 2003 everyone wanted them to play part of me they were chanting it but they said no too old

they did it I'm sure as the Hybrid Theory band

if I could get the 30 minute set from LA that a guy taped then I could tell you -_-

speaking of rare things...does anybody know of a clear recording of for example the dont stay intro
or the papercut or with you intro or of an outro???..i'd like to hear them

the live intros?

dont stays one was actually a song wasnt it? i dont remember how i know this but i remember seeing the track somewhere...i think if u type the lyrics that you hear you get a full track that you can use to search up on limewire or something, dunno about the others....

Well probably around the time they were playing those songs nobody cared enough to record it lol.

Unless the Xero '89 show surfaces, which I doubt.

Hazi[LP]Tonz;480961 said:
the live intros?

dont stays one was actually a song wasnt it? i dont remember how i know this but i remember seeing the track somewhere...i think if u type the lyrics that you hear you get a full track that you can use to search up on limewire or something, dunno about the others....
Yea actually its a poemish kinda thing. its not that rare u just have to know the name crap lol i dont remember where i put it or anything make a thread and people will upload remixes and everything with it:rofl:

Hazi[LP]Tonz;480961 said:
the live intros?

du u mean the intro from rar 04?..if yes...i dont understand some words..

Back