Pat Robertson calls for Chavez assination

Crispy Critter

I think Rev. Robertson is on the money... to kill chavez would allow for the government to transition into something other than the communist state it has became.

Yet, to say it out loud is pollitically incorrect since it is against the law... Maybe he should have wispered the idea to GW?

If you are anti war you have to support the assisnation of Chavez because it could save war... Kill Carter and Castro with one bullet and win a prize for saving South America from communism...

Chavez will cause America to rise to the challenge to kill him in the next few months so the solution was well stated by Robertson! I think if nothing else he has brought Chavez to the attention of the American people.

Question for debate: Do you support the removal of Chavez even it it requires his murder?

Would you rather kill his soldiers or him?

Chavez is a scumbag! Next to that mother****er Pol Pot (may he burn in Hell for a thousand eternities), Chavez is a sick piece of ****!! I say OFF THE *******!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Martyrs make for more trouble. The CIA is in there now. Have been for years.

The real question is, does the US gov learn from their blunders? :cool:

builder said:
Martyrs make for more trouble. The CIA is in there now. Have been for years.

The real question is, does the US gov learn from their blunders? :cool:
YOU sure as Hell don't, buildup-of-crap. :D

Isnt it fun and interesting that our good christian leaders act more like terrorists than the terrorist do.

Good ol' 700 club. Another bullshit television show that uses faith and fear to command its religious lemmings.

However our good friend of friend, god fearing, WWJD Pat has apologized for saying it (well denied it first...but since it was broadcasted i guess he couldnt hold that ruse up for long).

Personally Mr Robertson is nothing more than a big slimey piece of mucous in the throat of society. Why would anyone listen to the sludge that comes out of someones mouth who actually said a big meteor will hit orlando because disney has gay days? If anit-gay hunks of space rock where to hit anywhere i think amsterdam or san francisco would be first on their hit list...not disney. The man needs to be removed as a christian icon, I dont think jesus would approve of killing anyone (or is thou shal not murder that big of an offense anymore)...not even Chavez.

Hell while were at it let the christians go do it, they have their new crusades with Pope Wuba anyhow....where does it end?

Vortex said:
Isnt it fun and interesting that our good christian leaders act more like terrorists than the terrorist do.
Oh c'mon vorty... that's a hell of a stretch. Calling for a dictator's assination and actually killing thousands of civilians is two so much entirely different things it's not even funny.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Oh c'mon vorty... that's a hell of a stretch. Calling for a dictator's assination and actually killing thousands of civilians is two so much entirely different things it's not even funny.

How is a self labled good christian calling for attacking someone in power any different than a self labled good muslim calling for attacking symbols of power?

Either way is blasphemy for religious icons asking for such a thing....

i see litle difference.

Vortex said:
How is a self labled good christian calling for attacking someone in power any different than a self labled good muslim calling for attacking symbols of power?

Either way is blasphemy for religious icons asking for such a thing....

i see litle difference.
I didn't say it was good, I said it is very different! speaking your mind is one thing... actually going through with murder is another.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
I didn't say it was good, I said it is very different! speaking your mind is one thing... actually going through with murder is another.

Well bin ladden had to start somewhere......

I guess my point is why is it we are putting up with a person of faith saying it, asking for it, wanting it, and praying for it.

Then again, all he is doing is giving proof that religion is religion and all a bunch of crap......

I love watching Pat and the right wing news!
I hate when they come up with the **** that if you give money you will get even more than you gave.

But he

Vortex said:
Well bin ladden had to start somewhere......

I guess my point is why is it we are putting up with a person of faith saying it, asking for it, wanting it, and praying for it.

Then again, all he is doing is giving proof that religion is religion and all a bunch of crap......
Vortex you're always worng... we don't get French benifits...

Thesonofabitch needs to be killed so we don't have to kill a bunch of his soldiers.

Crispy Critter said:
Vortex you're always worng... we don't get French benifits...

Thesonofabitch needs to be killed so we don't have to kill a bunch of his soldiers.

Well if im always wrong at least im consistant......

However I, meaning myself, would prefer that to an outright war......absolutely..

Im questioning christian morals, or lack thereof.....Hell if Brittney Spears had a press conference asking the same thing my reaction would be completely different....if she said it i would have responded with "wow, i was wrong..she does have half a brain...

But comming from a self proclaimed christian is just asinine......

But...i guess im always wrong

Back