pc cleaner says that i have 6000 errors and they want 500bucks to fix need help!!!!

G

gregbutcher

pc cleaner wants 500bucks to fix my windows7 laptop they said that i had to have an engineer to fix it was neet pc guy was in india and microsoft tech was in the usa and i am here in md.and we had a confrence call and pc tech was controlling my computer or pc after i gave him my email addressand he was showing me all of the errors but did not fix because they were having trouble with my credit card that was another dilema but i bought myself some time to see if pccleaners is ripping me off or what but it did sound like the guy new what he was doing and he was showing me and controlling my computer from india amazing i am not computer savy and my computer is about three years old and the pc tech was walking me threw the proscess over the phone i need to know what i should do pc guy said it was 6000errors or should i just go and buy another help please some body with computer skills help help !!!!!!!!!!!!!pllease help!!!!!!!!! i need some honest and good help !!!!!!!!!!!

Continue reading...

Back