People like 'phantom' who deliberately -----

BlackDevil

Bastards like phantom who deliberately attack someone with a neurological disorder, namely my younger brother (known to the board as catboy). I hope all who attacked him are satisfied now that he is in the hospital. I should have been watching him more closely, but this kind of **** was uncalled for. I should sue your asses for the hospital bills you have incurred on the family, but I don't know where the hell you live, and I don't make enough money, so you will just have to be satisfied with the fact that you pushed him over the ledge, and I can't afford a lawyer. Flame and spew your bullshit all you like, because I won't be here to reply or read your ****. I hope you're all happy.

I thought you had nothing further to say, My Darling? But please send Pussyboy my condolences, the poor epileptic soul.

And the thread count with Phantom in the title goes up a notch. Troll.

BlackDevil said:
Bastards like phantom who deliberately attack someone with a neurological disorder, namely my younger brother (known to the board as catboy). I hope all who attacked him are satisfied now that he is in the hospital. I should have been watching him more closely, but this kind of **** was uncalled for. I should sue your asses for the hospital bills you have incurred on the family, but I don't know where the hell you live, and I don't make enough money, so you will just have to be satisfied with the fact that you pushed him over the ledge, and I can't afford a lawyer. Flame and spew your bullshit all you like, because I won't be here to reply or read your ****. I hope you're all happy.

Epilepsy is controlable your "so called" little brother is nothing but a lying ****ing troll having epilepsy alone does not make you disabled.

BlackDevil said:
I sincerly hope someone slashes his throat.

BlackDevil said:
We did try to help him, it wasn't all attacks. I even showed him a job opportunity to work in a strip mine.

Ahhlee said:
That Phantom is kind of a *******. ;)

Yeah I can't believe that ******* Phantom! I hope you have a hard time sleeping at nights Phantom. You ******* you!

Ahhlee said:
That Phantom is kind of a *******. ;)

Snafu said:
Yeah I can't believe that ******* Phantom! I hope you have a hard time sleeping at nights Phantom. You ******* you!

Eddo said:
little known fact: Phantom is yiddish for "*******"

Not sure why the original author singled me out. All I did was say I believed his story was bull ****. Others were more aggressive with him. But E I won't D mention D any O names. ;)

Blasted troll. I even told him I found him entertaining, albeit a faker.

Phantom said:
Not sure why the original author singled me out. All I did was say I believed his story was bull ****. Others were more aggressive with him. But E I won't D mention D any O names. ;)

Blasted troll. I even told him I found him entertaining, albeit a faker.

It's that old grade school boy mentality of "if I pick on that pretty girl then I'll get her attention!"

Ahhlee said:
It's that old grade school boy mentality of "if I pick on that pretty girl then I'll get her attention!"

If he knows my signature is a photo of me, we can rule out that theory.

Personally, I think it is another member here.

Back